Walmart to end ammunition sales of handgun ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I hope they aren't counting on my help to reduce their ammo inventory, or anything else for that matter.
In my opinion, there's little difference between them and Dicks. Both are campaigning against our 2A rights.

It's been 3 weeks since I started cutting back on my Walmart purchases and found it much easier than expected. Changing stores for groceries was very easy and surprising a very pleasant change from the atmosphere of Walmart. It's not costing me more to shop at the other store and the customer service there actually wants to help. I will be needing tires soon and that will be ordered online from a different vendor instead of Walmart.

Every part we take, even if small, will make a difference but we all must make the effort.

It's been 3 weeks since I started cutting back on my Walmart purchases and found it much easier than expected. Changing stores for groceries was very easy and surprising a very pleasant change from the atmosphere of Walmart. It's not costing me more to shop at the other store and the customer service there actually wants to help.

You mean like a real grocery store where they say "please" and "thank you" instead of "Whacuwant" and "inaminute"? Where they offer to help you carry out your groceries and put them in your car? Where they have an actual deli, butcher shop and bakery? Where the aisles are not filled with meth heads who haven't showered in a month and pill heads in their PJ's?

I made that switch years ago. I pretty much only went to Walmart to get ammo and car batteries. I can get car batteries other places.

I will be needing tires soon and that will be ordered online from a different vendor instead of Walmart.

The last time I looked in the service bay at the local Walmart there were 20 bays. Only three were being used. There were a bunch of mechanics sitting around doing nothing. Inside the store there were 11 people in line for a single cashier/ order taker at the service counter. She was taking about five minutes a customer, so an hour wait just to be seen.

I have never bought tires at Walmart. I can go to a local shop and get the tires mounted, balanced and installed in the time it takes Walmart just to see me.

WALMART has poor customer service, I tried to buy ammo but nobody would help, I waited 30 minutes, employees just walked by and wouldnt assist or call for another cashier.

the same with the automotive dept, they always try to sell you a warranty with that new set of tires, then when you come back to fix a flat or something they make you wait 3 - 4 hours and dont care about you since they arent making money on warranty repairs.

The store I visit in Idaho does not have any notifications about NO Open Carry of a weapon is allowed or anything similar.

And two days ago, when getting my flu shot, the assistance pharmacist sure didn't have a problem when I took off my shirt and my H&K was showing in it's pretty brown holster.

USNRet93 said:
If you think this is a democrat only issue..well..a few minutes with your friend Mr Google might be in order.

Well, that’s four or five Republicans out of 50 state governors, 435 Representatives, and 100 Senators. Now list all the Democrats that oppose gun control.

That very short list is exactly why Republicans can sell out on gun control. Where are you going to go?

That very short list is exactly why Republicans can sell out on gun control. Where are you going to go?

USN is the resident Dem apologist and counter accuser. It's a thankless job but someone has to do it. They don't give him much to work with and it is a constant struggle.

USN is the resident Dem apologist and counter accuser.

USN???

the United States Navy is the resident Dem apologist?? :eek:

Point #1) if you're going to make a statement about someone, do be clear who it is you are talking about.

Point#2)
Having moved into political opinions and personal points of view we're done here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back