Utah TFL Gathering!

Right-o
I told the chrony it could go with us and it can hardly contain itself. Must have been talking to the gas grill about the last outing!!
Is this going to be a press on regardless of the weather event or are we going to have a plan B readied?

Good to go!
Now George Didn't you send me that equation once to convert fps and grns into Foot pounds?

We'll also need a plan B

I'm DYING!!!!!!!

I want to go so badly I can hardly contain myself. But while I can put in earplugs, the baby can't.
AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!

More than one reason to count down the weeks????

--Denise

-------
Train your children right: homeschool!!!

Looks like there will be at least 3 people coming from the Logan contingent of TFL lurkers and sometimes posters.

The weapon roster between me and my friends (as best as I can remember):

L1a1 FAL
Springfield M1A loaded model
Bushmaster Dissipator
Bushmaster Shorty
SAR 1 AK
SKS
Ishipore Enfield
Turk Mauser
Springfield 1911 Stainless loaded model
Ruger p91
Beretta Border Marshal
Glock 19
Feg Hi-Power
Beretta M21
Taurus snubby .357
(2) Browning Buckmarks

And that is with leaving shotguns home. I can only imagine having to explain to the UHP if we get pulled over and the car is bottomed out from all of the firearms.

"Do you have any weapons in the car Mr. Correia?"
"Yes Officer, about twenty or so." :D

Now that might be a bit hard to explain.

And I think that maybe we should start a new thread, with the pertinant meeting times and places at the very beginning. This one has become kind of complicated.

[Edited by Correia on 02-07-2001 at 10:41 AM]

Clock is ticking. Man I'm pumped this is going to be awesome!

And the one in April by Utah lake will be great too!

Are we going to meet at the gas station in Lehi like last time?

We should start another thread with all of the pertinant meet info at the start and take a roll call.

This is going to be great! I'm going to go into debt to buy ammo. :D

I am getting soooooo jacked for this. I am going to buy a couple of cases of ammo this weekend at the gunshow in preparation...I am driving my wife crazy....I have polished some of the finish on a couple of my guns.....MUST GO SHOOT!!
Z

Back