TFL Commandments...

Thou shalt votest Libertarian, because thy Republicans will taketh away thy gun rights as sureth as thy Democrats, albeit while giving praise to the ghost of the Second Amendment. Only thy politicians who embraceth the whole of thy rights as guaranteed by the Constitution shalt thou support.

Thou shal be a responsible gun owner, even ifth that little voice sayth, goth ahead, no one will knowth :eek:

and in modern "English":

If you see it, and you like it, and you want it, don't come onto the boards to ask if you should buy it, come on and say, "Hey ya'll, guess what I just got!"

Wayne

*with the second one, invest that $25 to $35 bucks for the Blue Book of Gun Values.

?

does the 2nd admendment really refer to a militia what we call today the National Guard? and just not anyone who wants to own a gun?

What does that have to do with the topic at hand? I'd do a search or post in L&P if I were you.

Back on track: Thou shalt at some point in your life possess an evil black rifle, for it grateth upon the Bradyites and the hoplophobes.

Protect yourself and your family using guns, chemical sprays, electronic devices, knives, blunt objects, feet, fists, harsh language, ugly looks, prayers for divine retribution... whatever you can. Don't count on anyone else to do it for you.

Keep your eyes and ears open.

Be polite to everyone you meet and always have a plan to kill them if you have to.

Practice.

You can afford to have a gun or a temper but not both.

Okay, I blatantly stole some of those but I think they sum up quite a lot.

+1 for the blunt objects
now that i have met you apple a day i am working on my plan to kill you, exactly where is poquoson VA?:rolleyes:

Thou shalt focus on the front sight.

Thou shalt remember slowest is smoothest, smoothest is fastest.

Thou shalt not take the name of Glock in vain as every press of thee trigger go boomth.

:rolleyes:

Thou shalt use thy pistol to fight thine way to thine rifle........:cool:

'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shalt be three. Four shalt thou not count, nor either
count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is
right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be
reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards
thou foe, who being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.'" :D

Thou shalt resist all opposition.
Thou shalt take thy time and speak thy mind.
Thou shalt use spllchck.
Thou shalt use google.
Thou shalt not lie.
Thou shalt not EVER run out of ammo.
Thou shalt ALWAYS clean thy gun after shooting it.
Thou shalt practice practice practice!
Thou shalt not EVER shoot by accident.
Thou shalt not speak bad english.

Thou shalt use the search function before starting a thread titled "Which 1911 should I buy for under $1000?" or "9mm vs. .45ACP".

Thou shalt not reply to threads where someone asks why their pistol was having FTFs when they asked the question in 1998. They have probably figured it out by now.

Back