TFL Commandments...

H&K4Life

Hey guys, I figure since this is basically the best forum on the net, we need to tap deeeeeeep into the expertise/real-life experience field of TFL.

So, in order to help all the prospective handgun owners out there, we should come up with our own 'Commandments'. You know something that we have actually...personally experienced that we just HAVE TO share with everyone.

(please...everyone just one post)

I'll start off, since I am still thinking about this one:

**Thou shall test fire all defensive ammo (and keep the box) before storing it in our handguns

Thou shalt honor thy glock, thy colt, and thy enemy.

Show honor in the face of death, and death shall show you honor in return.:cool:

Show honor in the face of death, and death shall show you honor in return.
Wow. Is that original, or is it a quote? If it is original, do you mind if I add it to my sig line?

Edit: permission granted by Glock 31 via PM. Thanks.

Last edited:
A lot of my personal commandments wouldn't fly here, and I'm the first to admit I do go to some extremes that probably aren't necessary or even recomendable in some situations. But here's a borderline one I believe strongly in:

"Gun proof thy children, but also keepeth thy guns secure and childproof; it is a foolish parent that thinks he controls his child every waking moment."

commandments

This probably won't fly well but here goes. Thou shalt take thy head out thy rectum when dealing with any type of weapon. Or something to that effect. Be Safe Out There. Kurt

Thou shalt carry when possible, since thow knowest not the time nor place of they encounter. (Apologies to C.R. Sam.)

Thou shall have more than one gun, if it is mechanical it can malfunction. kind of like a redundant safety or back up.:D
Thou shall donate to Spacemanspiff's ammo fund
Thou shall also avoid Ninja's in Black:D

AZRedhawkThouShaltTypeLongRunOnSentencesInTheMiddleOfThyNameWhen
PostingSomethingWitty44

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, this one may be more of a dietary law than a commandment:

Thou shalt case gauge and visually inspect all ammo and avoideth the unfit rounds.

Owning thy gun is a huge responsibility, thou shall not act in immature manners that give other gun owners a bad name. This applies 24/7, not only when thou hast thy gun on thy person.

Back