social license

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see your point, I suppose criminals could always mill off the serial number but, that would be a federal crime - probably wouldn't stop them though.

It would be a good idea if there weren't flaws but since there are ways around it, it may not be worth the cost.

I think making people go through a gun dealer when they go to sell or purchase a fire-arm might be worth it though, I think having everyone go through a NICS background check is worth it.

Unfortunately that probably would not be enforceable unless there was a fire-arm registration which worked.

Well, the obvious escapes you. It called despotism. If a tyrant gets into power, if you have all the populace's guns registered, it makes it easy for said tyrant to confiscate them. Then the public is defenseless. See, what you are ignorant about, or blinded by Brady logic, is that the Founders wanted the public to be armed. To be able to defend against tryanny. You cant do that with registered guns.

If the government wanted your guns, its not going to matter if they were registered or not.

That AR-15 you buried isn't going to be sufficient in stopping the US military, if that ever occurred.

Just pointing out the truth, you can fantasies about fighting the government all you want, but when push comes to shove the military would dominate any "resistance".

You can keep believing that you could win a fight with the US government, but it doesn't make it true.

It would be a good idea if there weren't flaws but since there are ways around it, it may not be worth the cost.

I think making people go through a gun dealer when they go to sell or purchase a fire-arm might be worth it though, I think having everyone go through a NICS background check is worth it.

That is a very sensible argument. I have no problem with background checks. In fact, it is actually a constitutional requirement in my mind because only non-felons have the ability to exercise the right to bear arms.

Just pointing out the truth, you can fantasies about fighting the government all you want, but when push comes to shove the military would dominate any "resistance".

You can keep believing that you could win a fight with the US government, but it doesn't make it true.

And I'm sure you'll be right behind them all the way, won't ya?

Here's a thought, the military doesn't fight us. Be pretty awkward for you, wouldn't it?

How in the world did this become a discussion of combat with the US Military? They are the finest, bravest men amongst us. They will not fight American citizens en masse. Are we talking about the world after WWIII or what? Some one should bring this back to the 21st century.
:confused::(:mad:

Somebody went down the irrationality toilet on this one.

I'm partially to blame

I said I would exact retrobution on anyone who does participate. I'm still not going to apologize for that, not ever, because I mean it.

But I do realize that not everyone in uniform will participate. As far as the ones that will, the numbers can be mustered for that, there is no doubt. And it will humble and silence those who cowardly hide behind the military.

There is no reason to even attempt to attack everyone in that capacity, this is what sets me apart from most of the others that glorify sedition. I know right and wrong, but I do not codify it. Sorry if this makes me pragmatic, but at least I am aware of myself, I know myself.

I am sure the moderators know what I think, they have heard it before. I expect a warning AT THE LEAST out of all of this, and then maybe the thread will be closed. :rolleyes:

I think however if I am still a member after this, I shall take a hint and not give an inch to the morons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back