Signature pistol

james-bond-secret-world-007-golden-gun-x1600.jpg

I think this was one of the best of all time sinister weapons. I also love the good guy match of the PPK. Both are plenty to do the job but not flashy and "american like". :eek:

Just decided I'd have to go with one of these, except mine would be in 454 Casull with a Buntline barrel. Since I'm a super hero no one would notice and recoil wouldn't be a problem.

20101229231530FDTD-COD-2_zps24277163.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

That would have to be the very first pistol I ever loved, it was there to back me up against the FAMAS weilding clone army of Liquid snake! That's right:

1525_614843998556890_1804213467_n.jpg

The HK Mark 23, silenced and equipped with a laser/light combo. Can take down Ninjas, psychotic psychics, and 100's of guards who just had to investigate that noise. In a thigh rig, it's fast to grab and shoot! Of course I never could/would own such a thing barring a lottery ticket victory in my future. In any case it's fun to pretend!

snake-metal-gear-mk23.jpg

Last edited:
Fun Thread!

Since we are angling for "action hero" and not "super hero" (a super hero probably would not have a weight limit requirement), I would go with just a slight variation on what I already carry......a long-slide BHP with just a touch of engraving to class it up (they do exist, just have not seen one made in a long time). I am assuming I would be more of the "private citizen" action hero like a cop/private detective/****** off vigilante instead of an official "armed forces" action hero where engraving/"pretty weapons" were discouraged.

J

Punisher War Journal ....

As a teen & young adult I read a few Marvel Comics Punisher War Journals.
They explained what Frank Castle packed or used on his war on crime.

Clyde

What a fun question! Some of these answers are awesome, some are hilarious, and others are hiliariously awesome! :D

I'm choosing the Smith and Wesson R8 as my signature piece!

I would have a sawn off double barrel shotgun as my main gun.

0.jpg

With a taxi driver style sleeve gun, except with a detective special on the end.

What the heck...

A pair of .44Mag Freedom Arm 5" SA revolvers....

I am willing to forego the chances of hitting anything in the name of style!!
(a reflection on my shooting not their pedigree)

43b1ae374544974924910118cb9c2052.jpg

It worked for Yancey Derringer in the 1960s. I'd opt for the 500 Nitro Express version with watch pocket holster

Back