Signature pistol

Big guns.....

If I were a "Jack Bauer" or "Action Jackson" type, Id pack a HK45 .45acp with 3 dot night sights in a shoulder holster like a Kirkpatrick Leather or a Galco Miami Classic II(with the horizontal magazine holder) & then use a HK45 compact LEM format as a back-up. The guns could use the same magazines in a pinch & the compact could be used for deep concealment or to given to a trained person to assist me if required.
Im left handed so a pistol with ambi features would be ideal.
The HK P2000 .357sig LEM model with a P2000sk DA/SA as a back-up would work too but the larger HK45 .45acp would be better for laser aimers, white lights, IR systems, DV cameras, etc.
Pistols with larger trigger guards work better with gloves too, ;) .
If things were really hairy, Id add a Ruger LCR .357magnum with a Lasermax Centerfire red laser or a green laser add-on.

CF

i think a semi-auto drilling desing with a built in laser between the 3 barrels, 2 upper barrels chambered in .475 linbaough with the mags pointing up V-style, maybe 10 rounds each, bottom barrel 12 ga. with a 5 round mag :D

Serbu Super Shorty. 3+1 870

Look like this but with nicer clothes and a new hat. I'd quote old rap lyrics while dispatching badguys. "When I grab my sawed off, bodies get hauled off" "Shotgun go BOO-YA, buckshot run right through ya" etc. :cool:... :rolleyes:

6327799590_63c159aca8.jpg

Last edited:
First impression...

If you really want to make a lasting impression, :D see: Arsenalfirearms.com .
They sell working double barrel 1911a1 .45acp pistols.

They aren't cheap but you'll be a sight to remember. ;)

CF

A CZ 75 SP101 in 9mm. It would have to be customized, maybe inlaid with an awesome symbol around the grip.

If we're going full on signature, I'll have one chambered in 5.7X28mm

Too old to be a super hero, so

I guess I already have mine: A 4" Ruger GP 100 in .357 mag. Accurate, solid, dependable, nothing fancy-just like me.:cool:

I'll go with one that exists, and I own: Coonan .357 Magnum "Automatic"

Now if we're going to go 'Hollywood' where all I have to do is conjure it in my head and *BAM*, it becomes a reality, then I'll make some changes!

First, I'll clip off the end of my Coonan's monolith frame. Frankly, I don't care for the look. I'd either make it look more "Govt 1911" or maybe go the Hi-Power kinda look with the front end.

Then, we'll get a little crazy. I'll carry two Coonans that look similar, but neither will be .357 Magnum. Rather, I'll have a .41 Magnum Coonan for the heavy work, probably worn in a shoulder holster. Full size slide but with the six inch barrel sticking one inch out of the slide, and Mag-Na-Ported. It'll come out when things need to get "busted up."

My primary Coonan will be chambered in .327 Federal Magnum, and the loads will be blazing 115gr slugs running somewhere around 1,700 FPS. They will hurt and they will penetrate, but the FIREBALL will take out the bad guy's eyebrows also. :eek::p

Steal an idea from 'The Maltese falcon'

Webley Fosbery in .38 ACP

Coolest looking gun I've ever seen is a Model 15 Smith and Wesson with the 4" barrel. Perfection in handgun beauty.

Back