Signature pistol

I'm hoping to get some amusing responses here, I like to see from time to time where everyone sits with this one.

If you were a real life action hero (so no need for the gun to be practical), what would be your signature pistol? PPK? Desert Eagle? Mk23 or USP Match? (Sidenote, if the thought of being a movie star action hero with chessy lines is replusing to you, I guess you could just pick a gun that you think goes with your personality)

I'm partial to the VP70 with the stock kit, mostly because of the way it looks, but I think I would end up choosing a M&P45c with the full apex tactical line of upgrades

A real life action figure would certainly need something so impressive that it would make the bad guys shake in their boots just looking at it.
A double stack extra large caliber 1911, with every gee gaw imaginable hanging on it.
Lights, lasers, optical and night sights, and a guided missile system for the explosive bullets.
And that's just for starters.

Naw, if it's gonna' be a revolver, at least it should be a .500.
With infrared and optical sights, laser, a video camera, and an ipod.
Callahan is sooo old school.

A 1911A1 with charms hanging from the lanyard loop like in Sucker Punch.

I asked Dad his opinion and he said an HK Mk 23. *confused* I think he still see's me as 13.

He says his would be a true FN P90.

Mauser C96 "Broomhandle" threaded for a suppressor which I'd have in a pocket ;) and I'd carry one of those corner shots modified to accept it in a satchel.

Me, and this admittedly influenced by The Walking Dead, I'd need a 6" .357 variant. Smith 686+ maybe? If I wanted to do it in Uber-style, and wasn't concerned with practicality, maybe a .44 mag Ruger Super BlackHawk?

An 11mm stainless Luger with a Crimson Trace that I can ratchet up the power on to start cooking campfires when I'm behind enemy lines in the jungle

Mine would have to be a Thompson Contender chambered in some excessive rifle caliber. It is just so hardcore to go into a firefight with a single shot pistol, you would look so cool reloading it.

Easy choice...

Smith and Wesson 629 performance center 2 7/8" snub.

Unassuming, unexpected and underestimated until the time comes to show your cards and then raw power that leaves people cowering at the noise and ferocity and also puts big .44 holes in whatever you are shooting at.

2 Ruger Redhawks 45 colt. Stag grips and loaded with hot loads. Already have one, just need one more (and a super hero body)

9472744349_fc61087347_z.jpg

Mine would be two 10MM Les Baer long slides in a double vertical shoulder holster. Kind of a mix of dirty harry and last man standing.

Springfield TRP Operator with a Surefire x300 on the rail, and crimson trace grips that have custom ivory panels. Action heroes gotta have stuff on their stuff. It'll use a 10 round mag, which will somehow hold 50 rounds.

Back