Sig vs Walther

Note that his post was silent in regards to the quality of the firearm in question and only addressed market performance. As Beretta is a for profit company in the modern world I expect that market performance is more important than quality of product.

Last time I checked Beretta has been around for more than 500 years and seem to have a little bit of knowledge of quality and the Markets. Not sure what you want me to say about Beretta Quality? Not silent? Ok, Great Quality.There said it Not sure why you posted a comment like that anyway. But no problem. . Have a good day and a very Happy New Year.

Apologize to the OP, I did not bring up the Beretta APX, just responded to a post. I could not speak for the Walther have not shot one in a few years but did recently shoot the 320. I liked the gun, was not quite as smooth as I thought it was going to be. I would say the best thing for you to do is try and shoot both. A lot of mixed reviews here as usual. I am sure both are great guns, but guns are like shoes. No one size fits all. Again, My apology to you. And good luck with your choice.

Last edited:
Back