Sig Sauer P210

It’s much cheaper because it uses cheaper parts and utilizes a cheaper design with less hand fitting.

Sure they shoot great, but so does a CZ Tactical Sport. I’ll take one of those over a half assed American “P210”. I tried to like the gun, but it’s nothing of the kind. Quality is on par with the rest of the metal American Sigs, such as the Elite Series. The German Legend was on par with the X-Five. BIG difference without even mentioning the Swiss guns.

If you like it, that’s all that matters.
You know, I used to have a lot of respect for your postings, but your non stop whining and bashing of the new P210A has really gotten old.
When you see a new thread on the P210A, do the rest of us a favor and just ignore it and move on.

Jim

You know, I used to have a lot of respect for your postings, but your non stop whining and bashing of the new P210A has really gotten old.
When you see a new thread on the P210A, do the rest of us a favor and just ignore it and move on.

Jim

Well damn Jim, I’ll try my best to somehow get over the fact you no longer respect my opinion. I only try to educate.

Hey if you like the gun, that’s what matters. I didn’t say it was a bad shooter or even a bad gun. I said it doesn’t compare well to the others. Sorry if I burst your bubble.

Maybe I’ll buy a few just to make some of you happy. :)

I don't have a P210 of any flavor but I heard they are supposed to shoot well; Swiss, German, and US models. The couple of tests I found online for both the European and US models showed okay accuracy but my experience is that 9mms need more effort to get great accuracy than say a 45 ACP or 32 S&W Long. I met some new match shooters who bought factory ammo for good 9mms and were not getting the test groups that lesser equipment was producing with tailored hand loads. The new guys said how good the factory match ammo was, how much it cost, and they were told that it was the best. I think it was Atlanta 9mm match but I am not sure. That stuff is good but it was designed around a specific setup. I say all that to say this, until one actually gets one of the P210s and works up a load for it, you will never know what it is capable of whether it be Swiss, German or US. YMMV

The P210A is a great shooter. I never said it wasn’t. There’s a lot of awesome shooters on the market. I recently picked up a CZ Bull Shadow and it shoots lights out.

Like the P210A, the CZ’s aren’t real high quality either, but they shoot great.

Back