Sig P365

I was finally able to get my hands on one. That’s an odd trigger - longish takeup, weird two stages of creep, followed by a rolling break. Maybe it was just the quirks of the one I handled, but it was the strangest trigger I ever felt. Combined with a blocky grip profile, the trigger led me to pass.

I was finally able to get my hands on one. That’s an odd trigger - longish takeup, weird two stages of creep, followed by a rolling break. Maybe it was just the quirks of the one I handled, but it was the strangest trigger I ever felt. Combined with a blocky grip profile, the trigger led me to pass.
Mee too, 2 days ago...the grip didn't 'feel' that much different than my -19..not quite as long..fatish in my hand. Strange trigger for this FNG, only comparison is my Glocks..price..

My son's -43 with a plus 4 extension 'feels' much better, to ME.

What I find very interesting is the preference for 1911-type platforms for EDC..in spite of their low-ish capacity. Same for many who prefer revolvers..

Anybody have some side by side pics next to a Shield, G42, CM9, or Ruger LC380?

I do not have pics, but I do have a CM9, and it will be going away because it is the same size as the Sig which holds twice as many rounds.

Last edited:
Well I still have my P365. After hearing all the buzz about how the 12 round mag makes all the difference; I took the plunge and spent another 40 bucks or so hoping this would make my P365 shootable. IT DID! :)

The 12 round mag allows me to have a full 3 fingers on the grip and my pinky cleanly wraps beneath it. Before I could get two fingers and the 3rd and fourth fingers swinging in the breeze below. The 10 round extended mag just made it more uncomfortable.

So for me the 12 round magazine kept me from putting it on the pistols for sale board. The bad news is the 12 rounders are expensive and now I'll need to buy 3 or 4 more.

Thanks for all the great responses from both sides.

God bless and Merry Christmas!!

Rich

Back