Sig P365

fl_rich

Hi all,

I bought one of the P365s on a whim at a gunshow. Took it to the range once and just wasn't blown away. To date it has a round count of 20. Two magazines.

Thinking about selling it. Can someone give me a compelling reason to keep it?

Thanks,

Rich

Sometimes... :)

It was like shooting a Glock. Yes it went bang, yes it hit the paper. Just a little soul-less...

Sometimes... :)

It was like shooting a Glock. Yes it went bang, yes it hit the paper. Just a little soul-less...
Well, it's a micro carry pistol. Personally I want it to be boringly reliable and predictable.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

The X-Ray sights are nice. As far as reasons to keep it, idk. If you already had some pistol that filled that niche for you then could sell it. That capacity in that size is pretty much nonexistent elsewhere. Assuming yours proves reliable, I'd keep it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I rented and tried one. I was/am seriously impressed. This gun wasn't cleaned, ate everything I fed it, grouped well, felt good, was about the size of a G42 -but held more rounds, almost twice as many. Easy to conceal, good trigger.......and they have 65K backorders...........

I got to shoot a friends 365 and found it too small for my hands, also discovered the same with the G43.

I'll be sticking with the Shield for now.

I'm not sure the 365 is meant to be "fun" to shoot. I think the intent is that it be a small and reliable 9mm pistol with good capacity.

I rented and tried one. I was/am seriously impressed. This gun wasn't cleaned, ate everything I fed it, grouped well, felt good, was about the size of a G42 -but held more rounds, almost twice as many. Easy to conceal, good trigger.......and they have 65K backorders...........

Yep!! Friend of mines been waiting a month for his name to make it to the top of the list to get one.

BUT.....you can buy the OP's here, LMAO.

There is no other pistol on the market with its combination of size and capacity. Plus for a gun so small, the ergos are great, it's very shootable with a good trigger and great sights. If you can't figure out what it's good for then you might as well let it go...but I'll not be parting with mine any time soon. I wasn't crazy about the 12 round mags initially but I've warmed up to them.

There is no other pistol on the market with its combination of size and capacity. Plus for a gun so small, the ergos are great, it's very shootable with a good trigger and great sights. If you can't figure out what it's good for then you might as well let it go...but I'll not be parting with mine any time soon. I wasn't crazy about the 12 round mags initially but I've warmed up to them.
Actually Kel tec has been making the p11 for over twenty years, same capacity as the 365, slightly smaller and thinner and quite a bit lighter. There are also the sccy pistols.

Last edited:
I was hungry the other day and bought some french fries. The first two tasted just like french fries, but I was unimpressed. I threw the rest away.

Back