SAMCO K31s

I calculated the reloading cost for the stuff Ill be using, and excluding the brass (which I plan to reuse) My Cost Per round will be nearly half of what GP11 is, and probably just as accurate.

If you match the specs for GP11, you'll be just as good. My experience is that my reloads are better than commercial ammo. Don't know about the GP11, it's surplus and I don't shoot surplus anymore if I can help it. The Swiss stuff is outstanding, by reputation.

I might play around with different bullet weights and charges just to see what shoots best, non might not match exactly.bi still have to get a reliable source for OAL and trim length. I measured a GP11 cartridge this morning and the OAL was 3.043. Would the OAL change depending on bullet weight?

No, you set your seat die to factory OAL using a GP11 cartridge and seat all to the spec thus produced.

The Swiss did a lot of playing around with bullet and charge before finalizing the design specs. Any improvement you can get will be trivial. Try your luck.

K31s shoot better than we do.

Last edited:
Back