RP's followers chase Sean Hannity....

:( Embarrassing. :(

Paul should apologize for the actions of his children and every TFL member who supports Ron Paul should condemn this disappointing display. :barf:

The Radical Ron supporters on teh intarwebs have done a great job of pushing me toward supporting Huckabee instead of Paul in the primaries.

You are known by the company you keep. And I wouldn't be caught dead in the company of people like that. :barf:

im a ron paul supporter and hannity isnt exactly my favorite person in the world, but i completely condemn these actions. this type of stuff is what liberals do because their message is not strong enough on its own merits. ron pauls message stands on its own, it doesnt need this garbage to cloud anything. and contrary to what some here would like us to believe, they truly are a minority.

Its for this reason (and the equivalent behavior on the net) that I will derive a small amount of happiness when this campaign that has the intelligence and maturity of a frat party, crashes and burns.

When you have to resort to harassment and incessant pestering to even get noticed, thats a clear sign that people aren't buying what you're selling.

Of course it goes without saying that I'm NOT at all surprised that none of the Paul supporters here condem this. Nazi money is fine. Harrassing people who believe differently is fine. I suppose ANYTHING is fine as long as its in Paul's name.

Well, I see a bunch of people running around; a few with New York accents yelling "you suck", and that's it. It's dark and the video is pretty bad.

Of course, it's labeled "Ron Paul supporters", but are we to simply accept it as that?

How on earth do you see the target because you missed a hoard of Ron Paul signs amongst the pitchforks and torches.

Um, what exactly did they do that is so wrong? They did not touch him, did not assault him, did not intimidate him, all they did was follow him and tell him he sucks. Isn't that the truth?

Fox news, especially Hannity, has lost all credibility as some sort of "news" outlet with their actions. People are right to be opinionated and outraged.

It is the truth, but the best way to get your justice with a media person is to ignore them.

He'll have a field day with this on his shows, no matter who they were.

Um, what exactly did they do that is so wrong? They did not touch him, did not assault him, did not intimidate him, all they did was follow him and tell him he sucks

If you can't see why this is a stupid, immature thing to do, then you're part of the reason why Paul will lose.

stage2 said:
Of course it goes without saying that I'm NOT at all surprised that none of the Paul supporters here condem this. Nazi money is fine. Harrassing people who believe differently is fine. I suppose ANYTHING is fine as long as its in Paul's name.

to wait 45 min and claim that no paul supporters will condemn this, just a few minutes after one just did, is more intellectual dishonesty on your part. i absolutely condemn what they did, its immature and irrational. its also immature and irrational to discard candidates and their views based on a fringe element of their support. i have said it before a million times, if you have a problem with his views, dont vote for him. thats what the electoral process is all about.

So Pat, are you trying to imply that this is some kind of conspiratorial media stunt? Give us all a break, please!

I don't much care if these people are a "meet group" or not. They are RP supporters and that is very, very clear.

When you begin to defend the indefensible, you become no better than these.

I've had a night to sleep on this non-event. While I wouldn't participate in it, I'm not a New Yorker, it's pretty mild as far as they go up there and after reviewing the video for the third time to the end, I see nothing for them to apologize for.

They threatened Hannity, just like he's threatened Ron Paul, with words.

Last edited:
STAGE 2
Of course it goes without saying that I'm NOT at all surprised that none of the Paul supporters here condem this.
You are wrong, I'm an RP supporter and I absolutely condemn their actions. Now what?

Ron Paul followers are finding out what its like to be on the wrong side of the rightwing noise machine. They have a right to be peeved.
If Liberals acted like that I'd have more respect for them.

Threats of violence against the news media from the Ron Paul crowd is nothing new.

Apparently Glen Beck and his family have received so many death threats from Ron Paul supporters that he has had to hire security for them.

Back