Rally in DC

• Thread starter Thread starter dZ
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
We went to the Silverado Gun Show in Howard County today in Maryland. I meet several people i know and noone including the promotor of the show had any clue about a March onOct. 2. Information has been given to people to spread the word. There were complaints on the AK forum that other issues will be brought up at the rally such as Federal Reserve, income tax, election of Senators, etc. I pointed out that it is not just gun laws we must fight ,but the erosion of ALL our rights in this nation by the central Regime. What do you think?

So far the button on my site has been shown 3291 times and had a big 9 click thoughs.

The really big rallies will occur when they are actually banning guns, when that happens some shooters will protest, unfortunately not probably all.

Rich nice offer - In 1997 I was in Arizona on October 2. Unfortunately it will be the same time in 2000 before I'll be back again. :)

BTW has anyone installed Apache 1.3.9 with php 3.0.12 or php4b2 on a computer running linux slackware 2.2.6 ?
20 hours so far and still not got it right :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back