Primary Home Defense Weapon System

My brand-spankin'-new primary home defense system consists of a Glock 21 .45acp and a Surefire 6P flashlight. I guess secondary would be my katana sword, knives, machette, pepper spray, mag-lites, golf clubs, etc., or maybe another gun, but only if the .45 were unloaded. I just moved into a smaller apartment, so it's all right by my bed. Of course, there's always my patented knuckle-sandwich... Nyuk nyuk nyuk! ;) Naturally, my 18" 870 still rules, but it's not so maneuverable in tight spaces.

30-30.

In case that is not enough, maybe I should track down Barbara Streisand's Greatest Hits - and keep it at the "ready to play".

maverick 88 12 ga. toatal length: 4 feet with 5 shells of 0 buck shot at most. My house has been broken into 3 times, never while someone was home. I don't expect my house to ever be assaulted by gang members and the four gillion to one chance that that will happen is a chance i'm willing to take. however, anyone trying to rob the house while I or my dad is there will be very sorry. As far as I'm concerned about the whole "I keep a loaded .45 under my pillow sfety off and a round chambered but I'll only use that to fight my way to my M-79 grenade launcher or M-60 4 feet away in the closet/machinegun nest" attitude I think they're paranoid or just trying to make their life seem more interesting.

Home Defense Weapon

There is no finer home defense weapon, short of a flamethrower, than a short barrel 12 ga. shotgun loaded with buckshot.

Back