Price of ammo in your area

My three local shops have had empty shelves since Christmas. the small amount that trickles in irregularly and is quickly bought up. Prices are still very high compared to 2019.

I'm not really concerned about ammo, but am always on the hunt for 308/ 30-06 friendly powder. I found 2 pounds of Accurate 2700 for $29 each. I was thinking ammo and reloading supplies would just trickle in from time to time, but we have had nothing here in about 2 months.

We have fishing tackle boxes on all the shelves where ammo used to be, so am not much help in giving you a prize.

Been looking for 30-30 win ammo locally with no luck. I can get it online but surprisingly it costs way more than other ammo. Cheapest I saw it online was for $2.50/round. Why is 30-30 win ammo harder to get and more expensive? I figured since it was a hunting round there wouldn’t be as much demand.

I found CCI Mini Mags for $ 11.99 and $ 12.99 a pack. I ordered a few thousand. Shipping was free from both sources.

"Price" is irrelevant when product doesn't exist.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Ammo.JPG
    Ammo.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Ammo_2.JPG
    Ammo_2.JPG
    99.5 KB · Views: 151
22 back at range . . .

Local range just got in some 22LR. I paid 11 cents a shoot for boxes of 50 and 9 cents a shot for box of 250.

Pricey, but not off the charts.

Truth be told I didn't "need" it but it felt good to fill in a couple empty spots on the 22 shelf in the ammo closet.

LIfe is good
Prof Young

I bought CCI MiniMags for $8.99/100 at my local WalMart a couple of weeks ago. Less than the CCI web site current price.

I know a guy works two jobs, one at the local Walmart; the workers grab every box before it hits the shelves and sell it on Ebay.

God help me, I broke down and bit on two 100ct boxes of Winchester White Box 115 grain 9mm at Academy today; $34 ea

berettaprofessor said:
the workers grab every box before it hits the shelves and sell it on Ebay.

They may snatch it up, but they aren't selling it on eBay. All the major online sellers prohibit ammunition sales. eBay even prohibits component sales.

Back