Poll: It's Mandated-Turn in your handguns!

Gun Grabbers are in power and It's mandated that everyone turns in their handguns.

• Guns? What guns?

Votes: 91 43.1%
  • Sorry, sold them a few months back.

Votes: 69 32.7%
  • Cold dead hands.

Votes: 58 27.5%
  • How much are you going to give me for them?

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Here take them, just don't arrest me.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • Book passage on a tramp steamer.

Votes: 9 4.3%

• Total voters
I already turned mine in at an anonymous gun buyback. Got some nice shoes for them. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Sorry, I'm bipolar and I sold them all right after the diagnosis for the good of society.

Now, my neighbor down the street voted for Hillary, and I'm worried about this "One World Order." You might want to investigate him...

Here in Ireland everything is traced all the way. The most we can hope for is some compensation money. No excuses, no nothing. You'd better know where all your guns are all the time or you're screwed.

When the IRA went on the offensive in the early seventies there was a "temporary" custody order that said all handguns had to be handed in.

Ironically, after that the only place you could go to shoot a handgun was up in Northern Ireland, where the actual insurgency, rebellion, military operations/ whatever way you want to phrase it, was going on.

We only got the "privilege" of handguns back two or three years ago, thirty or so years later. those who handed their guns in "temporarily" never got them back.

Screw the temporary ****, governments only want to control with control orders.

Killaloe rocks! Been there seen that , Got that T- Shirt!!!:cool:

I have a XXXXXXXXXXXX mother in law that lives there!

Your Pressed to get a shotgun now I bet!

Shotguns are easy since we're still mostly a rural country. Autos and pumps are reduced to three rounds. I **** you not.

I'd turn some of them in...if they paid fair market...

But only some, as I have way more than I actually need. And by some, I mean some of the ones that they have paperwork saying I own them. And it can only be some, because I have sold/traded many onver the years, so If they think they can just take all the form 4473s with my name on them and expect me to had over all those guns, well pigs will fly and sheep will live in trees before I would be able to do that.

A few years ago, I got a letter from a county in New York state (where I lived until 1978) and they were telling me that, since I was no longer a resident of New York, my pistol permit was no longer valid. AND they wanted it back!!!! Understand that the permit was paper, the size of a driver's license, and I had lived out of state for over a quarter century (at that time), yet they expected me to have it, and to return it to them!

They also wanted to know the whereabouts of the handguns listed on the premit. (New York lists your guns on the permit, by make, caliber, serial #, and barrel length - or at least they did in the 1970s) Anybody want to guess what kind of reply I gave them?

Nope, after thinking about it, I think I may keep one or two, so I have something to turn in if that time ever comes, but I'll sell the rest before then. Might just have to sell them for gas money anyway.

I got rid of all mine at the last gift card for guns promotion. It was nice of them to make it so anonymous, they didn't even take my name down.

It turned out to be way too expensive to keep up with shooting with college and whatnot, so i turned all of them in for some gas.

Famine

The argument I've always found most compelling is that the Irish potato famine would never have occurred if the Irish peasants had been armed.

Chew on that one, if you have enough potatoes to chew on.

I figure many of us won't have to worry about them coming to the door.

If they start in some of the gang-infested areas of LA or other big cities, there won't be enough left of the "authorities" to do many more door-to-door campaigns.

They'll just declare them illegal and then pass other laws mandating the reporting of any sales of "supporting products" -- ammo, reloading gear, lead, powder, holsters, etc. -- so they can raid a home based on "probable cause".

They can afford to wait. Wait until you use any kind of firearm, like a shotgun, in lawful self defense. Then, they'll search your house thoroghly and if they find a hidden handgun, you go to jail for possession AND committing a homicide with an evil handgun present.

Know anyone with access to a high-temperature smelter? Take a couple of least-valued guns, strip the action parts out of them and have the frames, barrels and slide melted down into high-quality steel ingots or barrel blanks for rifles. When the authorities come, show them the blanks or ingots and say "I had them melted down into barrel blanks so I can build my custom .222 varminter rifle".

Once melted down, they're no longer "firearms". Of course, the good guns are safely hidden somewhere. ;)

Back