Pictures of Your fanciest Grips

Grips without a gun! Sheesh :eek:

That's like bikini bottoms lying there without the girl. Just doesn't do it for me.

I'll give you guys another chance.

Bart Noir
The reverse, however, sounds delightful.

Bart Noir
The reverse, however, sounds delightful.

then... how about a hot older chick, with no bikini bottoms then :eek:

attachment.php

a top break hand ejector in 38 S&W :)

Last edited:
Not as fancy as some, but they are my fanciest grips so far. 1912 Steyr Hahn, these were some custom or aftermarket duds added at some point in the distant past (surprisingly comfy and grippy, btw)

And possibly the plainest grips in existence, at least until I get my checkering files and go to town on them; the Walnut shoes I made a while back for the 1873 (I would engrave, but the grain is too soft for that I'm afraid)

I admit it; these are my only two pistols that don't have rubber or plastic grips so far :o. And that I'm mostly showing off the Steyr which showed up today :D. Not that my box is much more than a sow's ear purse, but I'm sure some of ya'll have really cool presentation boxes as fancy as the guns themselves to show off ;)

(permission for minor thread drift :p)

TCB

Attachments

• P8210073.jpg
    P8210073.jpg
    195.2 KB · Views: 938
  • P1110387.jpg
    P1110387.jpg
    233 KB · Views: 31
I like the understated style of these.

I was also happy with these smooth S&W presentation grips when added to my Nickel model 58 (left).

grips first, then gun? plus GP100 grips

Anyone ever stumbled across a super nice set of grips then when out and bought a gun for them that you never intended to own? To continue the train of thought , kind of like finding a nice bikini and then looking for the right one to fill them out:) you all crack me up.

Ruger GP 100 boxwood burl looks very much like antique bone but it is wood.

DSCN0571.jpg

Now if we only had open carry to show them off!:D

Here's another one. I found these Farrant grips for a Ruger Security Six at a gunshow, and had to buy the gun for them. Farrants are so rare, you don't leave them on a table. Bought them for $15; probably could have sold them for $100-$150.
DSC05790.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back