• None of them, they are all crooks.

Votes: 17 12.7%
  • I will write in for Ron Paul

Votes: 27 20.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pastor Chuckie and GOA :cool::barf:

Anyway I'm genuinely curious about the real scoop MCains gun control effort so if someone has something thats not from tinfoil hat wearing/screeching haters, let me know...

Whats the NRA say?

WildireiteratemyassertionAlaska TM

Anyway I'm genuinely curious about the real scoop MCains gun control effort so if someone has something thats not from tinfoil hat wearing/screeching haters, let me know...

Whats the NRA say?

Why don't you just lookup the facts referenced in that link yourself instead of begging for someone else to do your thinking for you?

Has critical thinking been killed in the 21st century? "Genuinely curious" but not so much as to spend 15 minutes doing your own research (thus guaranteeing that there is no spin -- in either direction mind you)

Why don't you just lookup the facts referenced in that link yourself instead of begging for someone else to do your thinking for you?

Proabably cuz I'm busy ON MY ONE DAY OFF A WEEK and I know someone has that info bookmarked :)

I can add it to the 98 by my last count research projects going on. You try reading French military maps if you want to suck out your life.

I see you are still bitter that I was right about a certain candidate.

WildiknowwherethehaudramontquariesareAlaska TM

Paul becoming President this cycle is simply NOT GOING TO HAPPEN as he isn't nominated and announced the end of his campaign for President in early March. Those claiming he didn't are wrong. He did. Denial of obvious fact is evidence of mental illness. Look it up HERE. The sources are so voluminous that it's like referencing the freezing temperature of water. 581,000 at the time of this post.

The second result on the list:

Paul says he's still in the race - CNN.com

Rep. Ron Paul isn't dropping out of the race even though John McCain is the GOP's presumptive nominee.

The first result on the list from ronpaul2008.com has a similar message.

Ron Paul's message to his supporters said this:

Paul-at-4:25 said:
The Presidential campaign will soon wind down, but we do still encourage all efforts to gain the maximum number of votes and delegates in all the remaining primaries, and to continue the caucus process that is ongoing in other states by loyal volunteers.

They cut staff and reduced the travel schedule after McCain wrapped up the nomination, but if Ron Paul actually ended his campaign in March, someone needs to tell his webmaster. They keep putting up campaign updates like these:
Media Advisory: Ron Paul Brings Campaign to Indiana, May 5 (5/1/08)

Media Advisory: Ron Paul Brings Campaign to North Carolina, May 2 (5/1/08)

Ron Paul #1 on Amazon (4/30/08)

Ron Paul Nevada Delegates Voted to National Convention before Recess (4/30/08)

Upcoming campaign (non-campaign?) events are also listed:

May 05
Ron Paul Freedom Rally at Indiana University - Purdue University Fort Wayne
Auer Auditorium, John and Ruth Rhinehart Music Center, 2101 E. Coliseum Blvd., Fort Wayne, IN 46805
7:00 PM ET

May 16
Ron Paul Freedom Rally in Bowling Green
Bowling Green High School Basketball Arena, 1801 Rockingham Lane, Bowling Green, KY 42104
2:00 PM CT

Jun 20
Speech at Montana State Convention
Hilton Garden Inn, Missoula, Montana
7:00 PM MT

Maybe I'm just a mentally ill hater, but that sure seems different from what you see on, for example, Mitt Romney's site.

Paul becoming President this cycle is simply NOT GOING TO HAPPEN as he isn't nominated and announced the end of his campaign for President in early March. Those claiming he didn't are wrong. He did. Denial of obvious fact is evidence of mental illness. Look it up HERE. The sources are so voluminous that it's like referencing the freezing temperature of water. 581,000 at the time of this post.

Put the crack pipe down. Or turn off the TV. either way They are rotting your brain.:eek:

Proabably cuz I'm busy ON MY ONE DAY OFF A WEEK and I know someone has that info bookmarked

I can add it to the 98 by my last count research projects going on. You try reading French military maps if you want to suck out your life.

I see you are still bitter that I was right about a certain candidate.

You have time to post here (a lot) whether or not IT IS YOUR DAY OFF so I'm not buying it.

I have no idea what you are referencing regarding "a certain candidate" but you are right, I'm bitter, but only about your waste of time red herring of a thread about jury nullification. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back