Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Your Out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You have to buy ammo first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • You have to ask your wife

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
I don't eat bugs, I kill them:) And I have an understanding with snakes, they do their thing, I do mine. (They do NOT taste like chicken!)

Small animals I can do.

I just might start raising Pheasants or some other cool birds (Chukars?)

I really want to live in something unique like a log cabin or earth home. No trailer trash please.

Gotta have lots of land with no neighbors to complain about my 5 stand course. (Dream on!)

If you go, we want pictures of the Root shoot. Too bad I can't get you a Hillary sticker to put on the car:D

Wonder of the SAR 2 will do any damage to the car, and not to the shooter next to you!

Geoff

9mm Mike, if you come to the Oct 28th shoot, I will be patterning my 20GA on the pattern board. You are welcome to join me.

Geoff Ross

Dead,
Bring me back a piece of the car will ya?????????Last time they put U.N. markings on it. I wonder what they'll do this year?

Maybe I will break out the video camera. Well the weather right now is going south here in NYC. However out there it should be sweeeeeeet tomorrow :)

I will have two digital camera's there tomorrow, so lots of pictures.... unless we shoot the whole time :rolleyes:

K80,

I think you are right about the SAR, I will need to be far right.

ROOT is really nice for hosting this event.

Justin.................................

I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOU!!!!:mad: I can't believe the first Picture I clicked on was a guy was a FAL shooting up a car:( WHY COULDN'T IT BE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next one is in May 2002. Watch the meetings forums on ak-47.net and ar15.com for news.

There were a few FALs there, all of them very nice. The one Gary (the guy with the Blackhawk tactical vest) was using is a DSA gun built and refinished in Metacol III by Arizona Response Systems. That is one sweet gun. Now that I think about it, every FAL I saw there was either a DSA gun or built on a DSA receiver.

The API ammo from the .50 BMG guns was quite impressive. Each time one would hit the car you would see a flash of light. I think one of the car pictures caught this effect.

I estimated that I ran through about 500 rounds of Barnaul 7.62x39mm out of my MAK 90. Heated up the barrel to the extent it melted the nylon on the back of my TNF Mountain Guide jacket :mad: (you can see this in the pic of me prone with the Barrett rifle).

Okay, who's going to the IPSC 3 gun match at York this Saturday?

Justin

What type of guns are people bring??

and how much ammo? What would be good. Can we start a wish list or a list of some types? How much ammo so that I can share with you all? I know that it is a bit over two weeks but I'm anxious. As long as it does not snow:eek: Been cold around here lately!! Later DAROGUE1

Here's what I'm bringing:

• DSA StG-58 (FAL) - not much ammo on hand, but I'll fix that
  • Mossberg 500, lots of 7 1/2 shot and some 00 tac buck
  • Sig P239 9mm, plenty of FMJ
  • several boxes of .45ACP, assuming someone else has a .45

I can bring...

IAI M1 carbine

AR15

MINI-14

.45 M1911

Bulgarian Makarov

kel-Tec p32

Dave guess we could use the 45 ammo also would like to shoot that P239 sig was looking at one of those! DAROGUE1

DSA STG58
Mini 14
SKS
Model 70
Beretta 92FS
Colt 1991A1

I think thats the same Gary that came out to our TFL shoot a few months ago. He brought a bunch of FAL's that time but couldn't stay long.

I got my Dillon 550 today so its going to be a blast fest with my Mini 14:D

How good are you guys at building Snow Men?

We wouldn't need to set up targets if we all built Snow Men and gunned them down:)

I could bring a 22LR Rifle, single shot :rolleyes:

Hopefully I can actually make it to this one :)

Whoa, this TFL shoot is going to come up quick. I am going out West on Friday, and will not be back till Oct 26th YAY!!! Just in time to hit the meet. If I am really lucky, I might have a real gun to bring with me :rolleyes:

No more super-soakers/pellet guns for Dead LOL. Would be nice if there is some lite snow falling while this shoot is taking place.... Would make the drive home kinda crappy though.

Last edited:
I just found out about this yesterday myself. The promotor said it will be "as big as the Spring event", whatever that means. They advertise it as 800 tables.
I'll be there Saturday with a couple buds.
See ya,
Mike

Back