• Your Out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • You have to buy ammo first

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • You have to ask your wife

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
Kiss that mag goodbye!

Reminds me of the time I left my choke tube case with 3 Krieghoff screw chokes in it at the range:mad:

I hope the creep who kept them has a blockage in his barrel next time he shoots.

Geoff Ross

SodaPop,

Atleast it was only a mag. Imagine if you somehow left your Mini there :rolleyes:

About the worse I have ever done, was to leave some AK mags upstate once ALONG time ago. That is when those mags were only like 2-3bucks each though, and could be had by the case! The only thing I did was buy more at the next show. :)

YO!!! Listen to this!!!!!!

I talked to one of the people that always has a booth at the Fort Washington Gunshow and she said "THE FBI TOLD THEM" they couldn't have the Gunshow last weekend. Its understandable but unfortunate for us:rolleyes:

I'm pretty good friends with one of the guys that is an Ammo Dealer at the Appalachian Gunshows. If you guys need anythign let me know and I can pick it up and bring it to the shoot. I don't know about 10mm though.

I would call Appalachian Promtions to get updates. Its on the 13th and 14th of October so who knows whats going to happen between now and then.

K80Geoff,
You and your K80...... :p

Yeah we need more shows around these parts in the greater (read lesser) metro area.

Geoff,

When are you moving to PA and buying that Big Farm house with all the Property so we can shoot up cars and buses during our TFL Woodstock Shoots?

Hey Soda,

Funny you should ask about shooting cars and the like on private property. The ak-47.net northeastern Pennsylvania shoot is this Sunday, and there will be another car for us to pepper with lead. If you haven't signed up already, check out the meetings forums at ar15.com or ak-47.net. The shoot is in Susquehanna, PA -- "admission" is 20 rounds of ammo, you just have to sign up with the property owner via e-mail ahead of time!

Pics from the last shoot:

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1024860&a=12990776&f=0&sp=1&showall=true

Justin

WOW!! I was wondering about when this was going to happen.. I neen to sign up for one of those boards. :)

Soda,

YOu down?

Darn

I was going to ask you when the next one was. Keep us posted about stuff like that Justin!!!!!! My family is having a big party on Sunday and I can't make it.

SodaPop,

See if you can bring them along!!!! I will most likely go if I can get an invite. I just emailed ROOT! :)

Damn!!!

Just today I laid on some work for Sunday. Figured it was a good time as I had nothing going on. I really must lurk more on AR15.com!

Soda. I am not going to get a big farm house, but I will get the land sometime soon:D

I will probably put up a yurt or something wierd to live in, run solar panels and wind generators and have a big fireplace. Been reading "Backwoods Home Mag" too much lately:D

Geoff the survivalist:rolleyes:

K80Geoff,

Just grow a beard, and carry your AR everywhere with you, while walking around your land. :p Oh yeah and you have to learn to love eating bugs, snakes, and other small animals

Well I got an invite to the ROOT Shoot, so I will be there Sunday
Now the only question is what to bring? I dont think my .177 RWS Pellet gun will cut it, might need to go buy a real firearm tonight. :D

SodaPop,
You should leave that party early and come out! :rolleyes:

Anyone going to W&W on Sunday afternoon? I am working until 14:00 but I'd like to pattern my 870 and I've never done that before.
I was hoping to find a volunteer to show me the ropes.
If not this weekend, perhaps next. I think I'll be around next Saturday in the morning but not Saturday afternoon (late). Sunday will be another work until 14:00 deal.
No concrete plans yet.....
Thanks,
Mike

Back