PENNSYLVANIA TFL MEMBERS!!!SodaPop's 22 Pop Festival January 27th

If so I know where it is and have shot cowboy action matches there many times.

OH NO NOT ONE OF THEM!!!!;)

Yes it use to be called Twins about a year ago. The Cowboy action shoots actually screwed up one of our TFL shoots a few months ago. Water and Wings booked us on the same day as a Cowboy action shoot without thinking. And we had to cancel our shoot.

Yes your invited and you can bring whatever/whom ever you want. Some of us Veteran TFL Members are only going to bring our 22 rifles and pistols for this shoot. We usually all bring Military Style weapons but we're cutting back.

They do have Hot Dogs and Snacks inside so you should be able to have something to nibble on.

There are a few good pizza places right up 663 in East GreenVille. I wouldnt mind making a Pizza Run LOL.

I goto one of 23, about a mile from 663 all the time when I am out there.

Ah HA! I can see you have never served in the military:D

I have a feeling we will be spending some time in the clubhouse.

Enlighten me, was does it mean in the military when someone says "PIZZA RUN"?? Never heard my dad or uncle talk of such things...

Guns, Ammo, Cards, Cigars yeeeehhaaaaaawwwww!!!! I am in.. :D

All Right Geoff Tell Us Some Stories........

About the Pizza runs you were sent on?????????????
??

Tell us some Army Stories:)

Or do we have to build a campfire first?

Hey, Sodapop,

All I gots is 9mm and .45. Am I still allowed?

Cheers,
- pdmoderator

P.S. Tried to reply to your msg but your private box was full.

Thanks for the kind offer Soda Pop. My plans are still kinda up in the air. I have a friend who may come along so we can split the driving. Big question is still the weather in route. It would be nice to meet some more members and get out of the house for a while.

Maybe there will still be snow by this Sunday??? Nothing like going shooting in the snow.. I'll Bring a parka, a 22, and some cards. ;)

I may go, it would be nice to put a face and real name with some of the TFL ids. I can't be sure though, I'm pretty broke these days. Though shooting .22s instead of .45s may help make up for some of the gas money and if I can get a buddy to go and split it that would help.

Where exactly is Quakertown? How do I get there from Maryland? I'm in Columbia, I can get there with directions from Baltimore. Approx. how far is it? I am assuming it isn't more than a couple hours each way so I could easily make a day trip of it, if I'd need a hotel I probably won't go (again, I'm pretty broke).

I've noticed alot of MD, PA and DE people here. Do you all every get down to MD for a shoot?

Here's the address Look it up on Mapquest. 9173 Janes Lane
East Greenville PA 18041

If you need any more help let me know. Quakertown is 40min from Philadelphia. You looking at about a 2 1/2 hour drive. Plenty of guys that are coming are coming from as far as you.
There are a ton of people from Maryland and Viginia here.

I think we had this 'talk' at the first meet I attended. I wouldnt want to wear a tag that said "Dead" at a range. Cant imagine why that would be. :rolleyes:

If you get there and are wondering who if anyone is from TFL, just start asking people!!! That is what I did. Just happened that I asked K80Geoff :D

I mean what is the worst that could happen, someone says "No"???

SodaPop..........

Mrs. Woody6 and myself are still coming to the shoot. We will be possibly bringing some others also. How is the range SodaPop? Did they get new wood put up yet or what. If not, what do we need to bring along with our WEAPONS OF DEATH? (2x4's, cardboard, nails, screws) WAIT A MINUTE!:eek: Is this going to be a get together shoot or a working party! The next shoot is at my place! :p

The next shoot is at my place!

I'm counting on that:)

Bring wood if you can. I have some stuff to stick into the ground. I just hope it isn't windy. This place is almost always windy. The wind blows from your right out to 300yds and then from the left from 400-500yds. Its just the way the trees and the valley open up.

Back