PENNSYLVANIA TFL MEMBERS!!!SodaPop's 22 Pop Festival January 27th

You can't come until you Post on TFL atleast 10 times:)

You have a month to do it so get started.
Oh and you have to tell us what guns your bringing;)

Oh and one more thing... If you say your coming and back out TFL Member K80Geoff will put you on his **** list

SodaPop... well, than make this my 2nd post. I own a Kimber Eclipse II, a Taraus .38 titanium, and an ole Rossi .357 (my first gun). Oh... and a Remington 870.

Ok... I will be there Sunday, YAY

Imight bring one of my friend;s from GreenVille with me, ifshe will come out. :)

I was up there today testing Mags on my FAL. I blew threw 10 Fully loaded 20rd mags without a hitch.
Things have slowed down since most of hunting season is over. I had the whole range to Myself most of the day.

I think they pretty much officially ARE NOT opening the 500yd range. I bitched about that and the fact they didn't have any skids for back ups. I might try and volunteer some time up there and see if I can change a few things.

Jeez

Just got a notice for Jury duty starting on the 22nd. Now I will have to arrange it so I can be free that weekend:D

Just like the govt to tax me into poverty and then not allow me to work to earn money to pay the taxes. :mad:

Dinosaur... no riding the Harley to the gunshows!

Hope to see you when it gets warmer and you feel better.

Seems most of the guys around here are afraid of a little cold and snow. I might be up for a little road trip. I've got a Marlin 25 in 22 Mag, a model 60, a 22/45 and maybe a Single Six convertible (if the trade works out). The web sites down, so how far is this place from Cleveland?

3 Gun if you drive that far I'll put you up in My house!

There are plenty of Motels/Hotels in that area so you could stay there if you wanted too. Its absolutely a great place to spend the day.

I`ll try and make it to this one. I missed the last shoot due to family stuff but a .22 shoot sounds like fun! I can bring my Buckmark Micro Plus Nickle SE, stainless 10/22 and NAA .22mag. Mini,maybe one or two others. Marcus

Isnt the Quakertown Airport on 663?? (I know there is one on that road) if it is, I would say you could almost spit on the range from there, not more than 5-10 minutes away.

I'm almost positive that if you get off the turnpike and make a left turn you will be at the Q-Town Airport in 1 Minute :) I think its right over on the other side of 663 about a Mile down the road.

I thought I might be able to get a hop to the Quakertown Airport but it is now "iffy". Thanks for your responses and if we ever do this again, I will know I have an option. Quantrill

Listen Up!!!!!!

A Potential Problem for the shoot. Its a minor one, we just have to make sure we're prepared.

This Range is severly under used between January and August and in the last Month I've seen 75% of the Wooden Posts shot down. I was up there today and Had a heck of a time hanging targets. I spoke to some of the people there and they said they usually only put Posts up 2 or 3 times a year. Unfortunately they got shot up pretty fast. 100yds and 200yds are pretty gunned down so.........

I'm going to go out to Home Depot or a Lumber Yard to get some wood or Metal Posts to bang into the ground. I'll see how many I can make up for the shoot but If any of you can bring something It might save some aggravation. I have access to plenty of Carboard but thats not going to cut it in the wind.

didnt this range used to be called "Twin SS Sporting clays" or some such?

If so I know where it is and have shot cowboy action matches there many times. Nice place. Will there be food and beverages avaiable or should we bring out own? I beleave I may be able to make this one. Are non TFL guests allowed? My friend just got his computer and still can't acess the web well. He is a shooter through. Just 22's? or any of hand blaster? I have a 45/70 contender you all can try out.....most folks only try it once<VBG>.
Looking forward to this. As long as there is no snow I will put it on my calender! Yes blasting. ah the joy of the 22 gotta go to walmart and buy some "Loss leader 22's" less than $9 for 550 rds!
Deaf Smith SASS # 4475 or as I am known on TFL:

Back