Pennsylvania/New Jeresey/Virginia TFL members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's stick with the 22LR thing. EVERYONE BRING YOUR 22LR PISTOL OR RIFLES!!

K80Geoff is the one that names these, so ask him.

I'm up for doing the 5 stand????????????????????

They recently bulldozed new back-stops for the rifle and pistol ranges so its easier to hang stuff now. It looks gooder.

Well after speaking with K80Geoff we are going to treat this next gathering like a "graduation from TFL". Everyone bring your cap and gown.

The TFL Graduation shoot January 18th:D

Should this be treated like pre-school or college?

Cookies and donuts...... or beer and reefer?

I'll be emailing all of you in the coming week.

If I don't post in the next 24hrs ITS BEEN NICE MEETING ALL OF YOU!!! I hope TFL ending does not end the friendship that we've all had. Some of us have been getting together for almost 2yrs now.:eek:

My email address is under my profile and anyone that reads this now or in the future is always welcome to contact me.

JYoung656@juno.com
JYoung9656 AIM
http://www.familyfriendsfirearms.com/cgi-bin/fff/ultimatebb.cgi?&category=2

www.thefiringrange.com
www.thehighroad.org
www.tacticalforums.com

Schedule Snafu...

Soda,

As of now, my schedule for the TFL Grad Shoot on 1-18/03 is a bit clouded. Other people that are involved regarding that date on my schedule are currently waffling and being "iffy" on their end of the schedule. Normally, I'd re-schedule someone when this occurs, but money AND family are involved(Oooo, how that makes things more touchy).

Email or post on THR and I'll keep posted on the Grad Shoot.

.22RF only.... hmm, more shooting, less cost and that's a good thing!

Last edited:
Cookies and donuts...... or beer and reefer?
I just picked up a bottle of Glenfiddich, which I plan to crack open tonight, but I should have some left on the 18th. :D Soda, if it's going to be a college-style graduation, I'll probably have to sleep on your couch before driving home. :o

I'm signed up at most of the other forums, so I'm sure I'll see you folks around.

Me Me I am in one of those states, though I would rather be in another one :eek:

Ok so whats the deal when is the next shoot? I am going to have free time starting after June. :cool:

Prnj?

I gotcha PRNJ right HERE! :barf:

But I can probably hump it to Free Pennsylvania if I stay behind the stripmalls...

- pdmoderator

:confused: What's with the 2nd or 3rd week in January? I hate freezing my butt off while shooting! Most of the guys I shoot with hibernate indoors sucking lead and primer dust all Winter rather than shoot outside. Usually, but not always, we use The Firing Line in Allentown.

I frequently shoot trap on Wednesday nights at The Moscow Sportsman's Club - one of the best trap ranges in NEPA. Weekend mornings you can do the same thing outside of Roseto at The Pocono-Slate Belt Trap Shooters Association. (They make a nice breakfast, too.)

If you want to get together, let's do it before the temperature drops and you have to wear gloves to shoot. If we don't have to wear top coats, me and several other local guys will be there too.

(If 9mm Mike checks his O.E. contacts list from last Winter, he'll find my e-mail address there.) :D

GUYS!!! :D

This thread is 2yrs old!! :)

I'll ask a Moderator to lock this thread down but check out the "Keystone State" thread for a new gathering. One might be in the works for October so check it out.

:rolleyes: True, but as I suspected, it sure is easy to breath some life back into it. (Beats having to plan a get together from scratch if you know what I mean.) Watch for the: 'DE, MD, NJ, PA, & VA Fun Shoot' thread coming to your computer screen - soon! Should we, also, invite NY? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back