Pennsylvania/New Jeresey/Virginia TFL members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie Young

Since we've all gotten together at various times let's keep the pack together. I plan on holding a gathering in January sometime and "Ray Woodrow" should be organizing another shoot in April.

Things are still fluid as far as where to move to next. We still have over a week before we have to make a decision.

Any suggestions on where else to go?

I'm registered on several boards but haven't posted anywhere other than TFL in months.

Possible the 2nd or 3rd weekend of January I'll hold something.

Everyone post your email address here so I can get a list of your names. Then I'll just print all the names and info out on the last day. Several of you don't have email or PM under your profiles.

9mmMike, I only have your wife's cell phone number.:D

Its listed under "Mrs9mmMike" on my cell phone. I figured I'd hold onto it so I could ask her if "you" are allowed to come out and play.

I'll be around for a shoot in January. Your last shoot was during turkey season or I would have seen you then. I've been putting my same username on a couple other boards....that FF&F included. I'll be lookin' for you there, Soda.

jnicholas@comcast.net

I've never gone on one of the group shoots- heck, I've never shot at an outdoor range (maybe I can't shoot past the back wall of my local range!?)- but if you are open to newcomers I'd like to go along sometime.

Any Philly folks here?

"There are tons of Philadelphia TFL members. Most of them are lurkers more than posters. I live in the suburbs of Phillly."

Well, that pretty well describes me- I've been hiding out for about 2 years now. I was under a different name for a while, dipped a toe in once and had it nearly bitten off, so back into hiding I went. Need to weather the skin a bit i think.

Anyway, I don't feel so bad if most of the Philly contingent is quiet too, although I've decided to change that and reach 10000 posts by COB.

Nah.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back