Paul losing congressional race

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand what you are talking about. I believe Ron Paul was invited to every debate he attended. He didn't force his way into any debate.

Thats not true. Originally Paul was not invited to one of the earlier debates (south carolina I believe). It was only after he and his camp raised hell that he was added. That and the fact that he made such a stink about not being invited to the fox debate and his position on this is clear.

............and said on Leno he was tempted to sue Fox for it.......his supporters mobbed Hannity for it........now it's no big deal since PAUL is doing it.......the threads/posts pertaining to that are gone. Deleted or lost in one of the server crashes I guess.

.....nor does hypocrisy or sophestry......

Hate is a completely inappropriate word for the atmosphere Paul supporters have created concerning those that don't support the good doctor. Pointing out the hypocrisy Paul is demonstrating and the sophistry being used to justify it isn't from hate. It's motivated by being beaten over the head while getting told you hate the constitution, want fascism, are contributing to the downfall of America, et al if you don't support Paul.

Supporters have put Paul on a Messianic pedestal and vilified any that dared not worship the Great One. Now that the messiah has show his true character it is glaring when it would have gone by unnoticed otherwise.

It is really just that Paul simply just another politician. Concerned primarily with keeping his power. The high principles were a message and one he actually usually lived up too. He didn't posses any exceptional potential to rescue or repair or redeem America. He's a principled politician when he is secure and abandons that when pressured. Not unusual and unexceptional. It's a good thing the pressure of the Presidency in the face of a hostile world and Congress aren't when his principles were tested.

You read into things too deeply. Don't be so sensative. Perhaps your more apt with the search function and can find them.........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back