PA shoot this weekend!

Woah! What are the laws concerning pistols in NJ. Can an out of state shooter bring in his pistols without going to jail? Better know beforehand.

K80Geof,
As long as you have them locked up in the trunk unloaded and the ammo is locked up in a separate container and you do not have in your possesion magazines that can hold more than 15 rounds you are allowed to transport them to the range. But I believe that you have to go straight to the range without any unnessesary stops and when you leave the range you have to do the same going home. Check out the N.R.A's web site for New Jersey laws if you have any questions. A copy of your sales reciepts would also not hurt if you did get pulled over. K80Geof, didn't I meet you at the U.N. rally in N.Y. this year? Pokerface was the band that was playing and it was to protest the small arms proliferation that the U.N. was trying to pass. I only met one TFL person and I'm sure it was you....:)

OK As long as I won't get arested for carrying pistols in my lockbox than let's set this up.

Can we set up a place to pattern shotguns, if yes than this time I will bring my roll of paper :o

What dates, and who is coming.

Back