Ok...Where is every body from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadedDude

I'd like to know who's from where and what.
I currently live in Atlanta GA...I lived in TX while I was doing alot of my growing...born somewhere that I cannot mention (up nahth) And in January my wife and I are moving to Greenville North Carolina.

Where are you from?

Currently living in Northern Virginia, which is a different planet altogether from the rest of the Old Dominion. Call Texas home, 'cause that's where I lived in one place the longest, while growing up (and since). Other places I've hung my hat and kicked off my boots include: Montana, Utah, New Mexico, Californica, Louisiana, Alabama, Oklahoma, Nebraska, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Maryland, and various places on other continents. Feel like a nomad, for obvious reasons.

Currently in South Florida.

Originally Brooklyn and Queens, NY with a short stint in San Francisco about 20 some odd years ago.

In five years, somewhere mountainous so I can ride my motorcycle the way it was meant to be ridden. (NC, ID, AZ, CO, UT you get the idea.
wink.gif
)

Blues

Right now north central Indiana.

Born in Wisconsin. Left there for school. Then over the past thirty years, Indiana, Ohio and then back to Indiana for the last 23 years. Obviously a midwesterner.

I've lived in Charlotte, NC for most of my 30 years. It's a great place to raise a family. It's a few hours away from the mountains, and a few hours from the coast. Big, but not too big - if you know what I mean.

I look forward to being in this forum. I see lots of names that I'm already familiar with from BladeForums.

"Senator"
Kelly Yates

I am currently near Nashville, orginially in New Jersey (uhg..), In between I finished high school in Georgia, did College in Vermont and have lived in Maine, Missouri and California.

I live in West Virginia. I voted for Ron, Ron, George and Robert, in that order. Looking forward to voting for WHOEVER runs against Algore. I love everything from 9x18 to .45acp but .357 magnum is my favorite handgun round.

Born-San Francisco, CA
Live in Greater San Francisco Bay Area, East Bay, Antioch...
I thought I was moving into rural area, but it's turning into another boom city.
1.5 hour commute to Silicon Valley each morning-fortunately, not too much road rage here.

I was born in and lived in ND until July when my wife and I moved to the Gulf coast of Texas. Already looking at moving again! Hopefully, we'll be heading north again, maybe Idaho next! :-)

I love to shoot and hunt! Use everything from .22 to .44 magnum in handguns and .22 to .308 and .25-06 in rifles. I want a .300 Win. Mag!
Plainsman

I am a Florida native (5th generation)..Except for the Army and College been in South Florida, around Lake Okeechobee, most of my life.

[This message has been edited by Swamprat (edited 11-02-98).]

up until 6 years ago I was i Pennsylvania, not a bad state to live in for shooting. Now I'm in Massachusetts, a terrible state to live in for shooting. Just this past Oct 21st, a new law went into effect. Licenses cost more money(renew FID that didn't used to need to be renewed and more categories), and you must use officially approved locking devices or safes. GOAL has filed suit. The same lawmakers who are against crime and want to outlaw all guns, vote against the death penalty!!

Living in Terlingua, Texas--an area about 100 miles by 100 miles, with at least 1,500 people. Voted with my feet and left the old hometown of Austintatious, after the city government became a case of inmates taking over the asylum.

Started handloading in 1950. I enjoy having a 100-yard range/benchrest on the front porch.

Newbie to this forum. Howdy to all :-)!

------------------
desertrat

I've lived in Atlanta, Ga for the last 20 odd years, broken up by a three year sentence in Chicago during the mid-80s (And I thought I'd been cold in Colorado!!). I've also lived in Louisiana, Tennessee, and Colorado.

------------------

I'm in Atlanta GA. also, for the past 8 yrs. Was in the USMC for 8 yrs prior, and grew up in Ohio.

BTW... Terry what part of Atlanta do you live? And where did you get your LW Kimber? I hope it's not the one I've been drooling over!

Falls Church, VA. Born in upstate NY, grew up in and around DC (Bethesda,Potomac, except 6 yrs in Richmond, VA). College in Philly, Army in NY (West Point - computer operator/instructor, not inmate). Spent 5 in Chicago, back in VA for the last 20. (AS Mykl says, it is like another planet) Bought some land in So MD (I'm a bay sailor), hope to settle there for geezerhood, assuming they can rid themselves of the current liberal cranial rectitus. Ever'buddy have a nice weekend. M2

Born and raised in California, live in same town as DH. Thank god my dad was raised in the hills of W.Virginia and fosterd my interest in shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back