Ohio TFL gathering

I'll bring everything I have... a Beretta 92G Elite.

That's it.
That's all I have.

Nowhere to go but up with a collection that size, now is there?! :)

rvb

You might need to add a couple of people to the outing. The wife and I think it might sound interesting. Plus a reason to shoot elsewhere.

I'll probably wait till after the shoot to send my .45 into TFL's resident gunsmith for tuning. So I'll be bringing the p90, maybe a p89, ruger single six in 22wmr, my mossy 590 and maybe a ruger blackhawk in .41 mag.

Kewl

The wife needs to work with the 12 guage.. Might get rid of her flintching problem! LOL We'll bring a P944 and an eastfield 12.

Is everybody bringing their Rugers? I guess I should bring my P95 and PC9 then :). I'll probably bring a .22 to play with (either 22/45 or Buckmark) and my new HS2000. Most of my other guns are typical "mainstream" stuff - Glocks, SIGs, CZ, Kel-Tec, etc...

Yeah, I got a bunch of the regular stuff too. So, I think I'll bring a Mauser M2, Mini Firestorm, Astra A-75, maybe a .44mag if I remember to get ammo. How 'bout a P7? Anyone bringing one?

Well, it looks like I'll have to leave my rifles at home...

I'll be bringing a Sig P228 and a Ruger GP-100 for sure. Maybe a Ruger Super Redhawk 44 mag too.

CZ75b
Hi Power Practical
Ciener .22 conversion, for anyone with a full size 1911 that wants to try it out.
Ruger .22/45.
Smith Model 29 4" .44mag.
Davies .22 Derringer ;)

RAE

Ciener makes some nice stuff. I have a few things from him and they all work well.

I want to try your conversion.

Anyone have a Makarov or a Charles Daly .45?

I've been dyin' to try one of them out. I'll buy the ammo... For both of us. :)

quick question. will anyone be bringing a camera (or digital camera)? I think I'm just gonna bring a camera but get a photo CD when I get the film developed. That way I still have a nice hardcopy of the picture and a digital copy to put on the web.

Back