New RUGERS on the Horizon??

I believe the PC line would have not only survived, but thrived if they had been offered with the options of syunthetic folding stocks and high capacity magazines.

At times, the senor Mr.Ruger was his company's own worst enemy. He chose to offer the buyer the products that he thought trhe buyer should want rather than those products that the buyers actually wanted. An attitude that many potemtial biuyers interpreted as arrogance.

......and re-introduction of the PC line.

+1000 for this. I would own one in both 9mm and .45acp if they offered it again, although they should have them take SR series mags instead of the P series. Talk about a whole lot of cheap fun, that is if ammo availability and prices get back to normal. They would probably be some of my most used guns if they came back with them.

SR45 compact?...

Did anyone list a Ruger SR45 compact .45acp?..:D
I'm sure it's on Ruger's R&D staff's drawing boards but maybe gun owner/gunners requests would speed it up.
I don't think a LCP in .45acp or .40/.357sig would sell very well but a SR compact might.

CF

+1 for Ozzie! (Tx for the link BTW)

I'd also like to see more of the SP101 in 9mm. A 2" snubbie and a 4" version with adjustable sights like the .357 Mag.

Maybe a .40 S&W GP100?

And while we're at it: a mid frame FT BH convertible .40S&W / 10mm.

Thank you treg
But to add a note I actually get an answer after several weeks on each one and it changes each time so I don’t think it’s a computer generated “get him off our backs” note.
But it’s mostly a not at this time reply.

LCR in .40S&W, 10mm or 9x19mm...

A +P rated 9mm(9x19mm) or .40S&W/10mm Ruger LCR could have a lot of interest in the USA. Semi auto pistols are extremely popular & a LCR BUG(back up gun) or as a 2nd gun could get a lot of support.
Charter Arms & Taurus USA put out small frame snubs in .40 & 9mm so it can be done.
Ruger could get a big part of the concealed carry market for armed professionals or license holders who want a revolver back up for a .40S&W or 9x19mm sidearm.

CF

Back