New RUGERS on the Horizon??

LCP in .22mag. I'd buy two. One in pink for the Mrs and one all black for me. Oh.. With a better trigger though... Not a fan of the LCP trigger when compared to other pocket guns.

I would like this too! The newer model LCP's have an improved trigger (and sights) which is a nice improvement over the older trigger. I think with the new, current trigger an LCP in .22 mag would be perfect.

Based on the short list of what they asked, I'd suspect everything listed is in some stage of development and the survey was a teaser to whet appetites and to help them decide what to launch first. There was no place to suggest other things.

What I'd like to see is:
Lightweight CCO based on the SR1911
Lever action .357/.38 and .44mag. Really would be interested to see Rugers version of the 1894CSS with a laminate stock (HINT HINT HINT Ruger)
.44 Mag or .357 carbine

Blued SR1911

I would like to also see a Colt New Agent sized 1911. I know that the smaller this platform is made the harder it is to make it reliable, but I have not read the word "unreliable" in the same sentence about the SR1911 even once. I think they could do it.

Non polymer version of the LCR, maybe something in a lightweight alloy or titanium. The LCR has such a devoted following and the people that own one seem to love it and again I rarely hear anything but excellent things about it. But there will always be those who can not bring themselves to buy a polymer framed revolver and would be perfectly willing to deal with a little bit of extra weight to have one made out of metal. I guess they do make a hammerless SP101, but I haven't heard much about it.

I did not see my survey until too late. My ISP very helpfully called it spam and quarantined it. :rolleyes:

How about scaling up the LC9 to an LC45? Build it to use single stack P90/97/345 magazines.

I agree with Cheapshooter, with one tweak.

LCP in .22mag.

The reason I would like to see the LR version isn't for carry, but rather more economical practice with the same gun as my BUG/deep concealment Elsie Pea
That is if, and when the ammo crazyness ends.:eek: for now I use a very similar feeling Taurus PT22 Poly.
In addition to great practice, it's loads of fun to shoot. I think a rimfire LCP would be as well.

I hadn't thought of that Cheapshooter. That would be a good idea too.

After hearing they improved the trigger I'd have to get rid of my TCP and buy a LCP in .380 for me, one in .22mag for the wife and one in .22lr for us to practice with.

Dang Ruger, ya hear that? Three sales right of the bat with minimal tweaking of current product.

A 45 ACP/45 AR six shot revolver. A GP100 would be OK but I don't think you can fit six .45 ACP rounds in that cylinder. A Redhawk version would work.

ROA

Another run of the 5.5 Ruger Old Army with the adjustable sights....in SS and blu.....cuz I dont have either one in my collection

Cheapshooter posted:
"327 LCR
44 Spcl LCR
LCP 22LR
Copy Taurus Tracker 992. GP 100 22lR/22Mag convertible
Mini 50, Model 99 Deerfield 500 S&W, Deerfield 500, 99-50 what ever they want to call It."

Mini-50 Cheapshooter?, do you mean like a .50 Beowulf conversion of a mini-14 or a mini-Ma Deuce?, oh also a Ruger SBH in .480Ruger. :D

Last edited:
Mini 50, Model 99 Deerfield 500 S&W, Deerfield 500, 99-50 what ever they want to call It."
Mini-50 Cheapshooter?, do you mean like a .50 Beowulf conversion of a mini-14

All suggested names for the same rifle....A 500 S&W Mini 14, or Model 99 Deerfield. Pressure is close, but If It can't be done then maybe a 454, or 480.

i wouldn't mind seeing a .45/.410 single action made by ruger

please god no!

Had the idea come from S&W or Ruger first, it would have been aclaimed as the greaeist inovation in firearms in the last century. But because the first was Taurus:eek::eek::eek:

ok, i was wondering what you meant cheapshooter, me personally i would like to see a mini-50 in .50 Beowulf, also a Deerfield Carbine in .500 S&W would be kick ass, but i think in .480 Ruger would probably more feasible and just as fun, and i do agree with Ruger .45 Colt/.410 arguement in fact should add .454 Casull to that combo.:D

Last edited:
ok, i was wondering what you meant cheapshooter, me personally i would like to see a mini-50 in .50 Beowulf.
Or 450 Bushmaster. Same idea. Large caliber, short, fast handeling semi-auto "woods" gun for deer, and hogs with more punch than 44 Mag.

Back