New RUGERS on the Horizon??

czf

I don't know about you guys, but RUGER sent me a customer survey that I filled out online.

They asked what guns they should develop such as a Muzzle Loader (didn't they have one years ago?)

and also a medium framed LCR.

Even though I really want a 9mm LCR that would be lighter to carry than my past two
38+P versions or my current .357 KLCR.

I can also see myself buying a Speed Six or GP-100 sized LCR in .357 or even a .44 Special.

The .44 LCR would have the excellent LCR action and would probably not heat up and
give sticky extraction like the Charter .44 specials I've shot.

I'd probably use 5 or six Glasers, followed by these Double Tap 200 grain loads:

Cheaper Cowboy type loads for practice.

It took a few years for Ruger to offer the Single Actions in .44 Special, but it seems
that they really want to hear from their loyal customers.

On the other hand..

A six-shot medium framed LCR in .357 or .327 Magnum would actually be enjoyable to shoot with Magnum loads.

However, I'm still clinging to the hope that I will be able to buy a 9mm LCR next year.

Red Sox, Rugers and CZs!

KEV

I got the same survey. I'd like to see them make a commander size (and in a perfect world, bobtailed) 1911.
If they make it before I save enough for a V-Bob, I'd buy it in a heatbeat. So, at the rate I've been saving, they have about 5 years to come up with something.

Also, I'm fairly certain Red Sox players only start juicing after they're washed up and traded to the Yankees :)

ive been waiting on them to come out with other finishes for their SR1911. if they had made a blued SR1911 i would have bought one 2 years ago

327 LCR :cool:
44 Spcl LCR :cool:
LCP 22LR:cool:
Copy Taurus Tracker 992. GP 100 22lR/22Mag convertible:cool:
Mini 50, Model 99 Deerfield 500 S&W, Deerfield 500, 99-50 what ever they want to call It.:cool:

I'm hoping for a 5" version of the SR9 / 40 / 45 pistols and would have one on order the day they announced it.

Alloy or steel framed pistols other then a 1911 platform in 9mm,.40 and .380. Maybe a couple of full-sized and a couple of compacts. I would like to see Rugers take on the "PPK" type .380 in a metal frame too.

I know that Poly is all the rage, but I like metal.. be it a lite alloy or full-on heavy steel... but metal all the way.

I'd like to see Ruger answer the Springfield XDs 45. Not based on the LC9 though... But more along the lines of an SR*c scaled down and made single stack.

More finishes/variation on the SR1911.

I would also like to see a Ruger lever action rifle.

I agree with Cheapshooter, with one tweak.

LCP in .22mag. I'd buy two. One in pink for the Mrs and one all black for me. Oh.. With a better trigger though... Not a fan of the LCP trigger when compared to other pocket guns.

Back