New members - please introduce yourselves here

Hi

Hi I am Jeremy but you can call me sawnoff. I am glad to join this forum. I got tired of www.gunandgame.com being mean to me beacuase I am 15. I think they need to realize that I am there future and will be the one who desides whether guns are allowed in the future. Anyways I am glad to be on this forum.

Hi everyone!

I'm Courtney, a friend referred me to this forum as I want to learn more about firearms and firearms safety. I've had a look around and I like what I see so far! I hope to be here a while and get to know many people! :)

Hi

:DHi nice to find a place to field difficult questions and hopefully learn in the process if I can answer any that a bonus.I have been a firearm nut since I was a child ,I grew up in a responsible gun owning Hillbilly farming family. Our roots go deep and they will take my gun from my own deed hand!:D

Hello to all,
My friends call me J. I was a SGT. in the USMC for 5 years.
I enlisted in 2002 and got out in 2007. I attended SS basic in 2004 at SBCLNC.
Served 2 tours in iraq and have been around the fire arms scene since dad put the power in my 10 year old hands with a 870 express. Since then i have been hooked. Looking for a little help from my tactical friends out there.

My passion is the long range stuff. 700m plus.

I do my share of reloading so i am willing to help anyone with questions in regards to that area.

.300wsm

Hey guys/gals,
I'm Denny and been lurking for a while. I'm a Nam Vet('63-'64) & retired Master Gunsmith serving the shooting fraternity from 1965-1996. I am presently semi-retired(3rd time) as the metal dept. foreman & do production design & welding for my company. I relax on some of the fine PA farmlands with my .17's dispatching Punxatawny's Phils relatives to the "Happy Hunting Heavens". I hope I can provide some useful information or "tricks of the trade" from bygone days.... D

Learned of the forum thru the good folks at Rimfire Central. Hope I learn as much here as I have there. Returning to shooting sports after a 25+ year hiatus. Joined the local conservation club, been taking some NRA classes, punching paper and having a lot of fun.

howdy-

Been here couple wks.i've learned almost as much from TFL in the last month than i've learned from talking to my grandpa on a sunday afternoon.

I'm an immigrant.Been in the US for most my life.I guess that makes me an American.I cannot believe what is happenning to this OUR country.And, at the speed that it is happenning.Most people don't seem to notice or talk about it much.

Anyhoo-thnx TFL and Godbless.

Hello from Lawrence!

I found your forum and have had a wonderful time starting through the threads. I am 38 but am new to firearms. My incredibly generous father-in-law gave me his satin stainless Ruger Blackhawk .357 magnum recently, and since then, I've spent more time (at work) learning new things about it and firearms than doing any actual work. So much to learn. Looks like finding ammo might be an issue, though.

Thank you all for your forum contributions. I've already learned from and enjoyed many of your comments.

Brand new member!

From kc, mo. Just looking to see if there are any folks on this site that have a clue about the mark 23, or is this site a bunch of midwestern thrifty seven owners looking for a buddy?

New member from Miami, FL reporting in....

Well.... a little about myself.

Native Floridian of Cuban parents. Second generation cop and proud firearms owner.

Just saying hi

Very nice forum you all have here.

About me? Took the plunge into handguns a couple of months ago, want to learn as much as I can, develop solid fundamental skills and go from there.

Just a regular gun enthusiast

I'm 18 years old, a PFC in the Marine Corps, just chasing the 0321 MOS and keep my gun hobby going while fulfilling my duties in the Corps. Got four of my own guns at home and about 6 family guns in the same safe.

New to the Forum

Hello my name is Rich an I'm new to the Forum. I enjoy hunting and shooting and reading all the different views and opinions on this forum.:rolleyes:

jamo newbe

hi iam from middle ga been hunting shooting all my life took a7 year break while working alot just started reloading. about 8 years ago i purchaced rem 700 in .308 vs 24in berrel leopould 4+12 50 mm adj scope is a 1999 vx11 choat stock.advise is welcome thanks

This is quite a forum ya'll have here. I am pleased to be a member.

I'll be here in southwest Oklahoma if anybody needs me.

Hello everyone

Hey everybody.

I've always been introstead in rifles, particularly "sniper rifles". I'd eiher like to fly UH-60 Blackhawks in the military or be a Sniper. Now that i'm old enough in Illinois that i can buy my own gear and rifles; i've purchase a Marlin XL7 30-06 and set up a 500yard range on my parents property. I'm pretty exited about getting into guns and learning the ways of marksmen and general rifle shooting techniques... As well as cleaning tips and gun choices... hoping you all out there can give me a hand.

Hope to get to know you all better!
Blackwater

Back