Marines locked in deadly combat with the Taliban!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all for healthy skepticism, but to see conspiracies behind every stone and blade of grass is not healthy skepticism.

I think that everyone here except for Mr. David Atkinson realizes that your statement is absolutely true.

I think that everyone here except for Mr. David Atkinson realizes that your statement is absolutely true.
Nope, I wasn't even the one that brought it up. I simply agreed with someone that did. :)

And for life beyond this group...look up some of the other opinions on the net regarding these pics. The overall feel is one of extreme skepticism.

Would you like to explain why you feel the story is legit?

What part exactly is confusing you?

OOOOO, pick me, pick me!!!

I think the part that is confusing is this...
I'm asking you what you do believe the scene actually is and your basis for your conclusion.
...something you have YET to answer.

Your reference to post #76, as stated in WhyteP38's most recent post states
I would agree more with it being muzzle blast.
Now, you say you agree it appears to be a muzzle blast, but why? Where is the reasoning?

And again, I have stated my thoughts in another post, but could it be the other networks did NOT pick up the story because it brings up war, when the nation is not focused on that right now????

Now, you say you agree it appears to be a muzzle blast, but why? Where is the reasoning?
Did you not read my question/statement about the debris pattern?

Once again...would you like to share what makes you feel the story is legit?

Nope, I wasn't even the one that brought it up. I simply agreed with someone that did.

Yes, but no one else but you will continue to argue a meaningless point senselessly into the ground over a holiday weekend, as you are doing yet once again here in this thread.

That sort of behavior on its own, has even much more to say about the kind of person someone is.

Try taking a break from this sort of activity, and do something a bit more constructive.

Yes, but no one else but you will continue to argue a meaningless point senselessly into the ground over a holiday weekend, as you are doing yet once again here in this thread.
If you don't want to discuss do not participate. You obviously do not since you don't want to answer my question. I am still here because I see no reason to not respond when addressed. Unlike some people that have responded to me in e-mail who feel it is "not worth it" to even discuss it with "Foxies" I feel that it is worth it if people actually talk and think.

I am open to hearing answers from anyone on here to the question...

What in this pic do you feel supports the original story?

So far only a couple people have answered...and some of those were basically "because the reporter said so."

Still, debating the validity of the story is much better than attacking the soldier for not being prepared.

And for life beyond this group...look up some of the other opinions on the net regarding these pics. The overall feel is one of extreme skepticism.

The blogosphere is full of skepticism. Interestingly, other major news organizations seem to have arrived at the same conclusion as Fox News:

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation
The Christian Science Monitor
The Daily Mail (UK)
The Daily Telegraph (UK)
The Gulf Times (Qatar)

Now, the bloggers can contemplate a vast international conspiracy.

gc70

They are just re-reporting the story as Reuters and Fox presented it. They did not validate the story and then create their own version. :)

PS: What happened you analysis pics of the impact debris? The pic is missing. That was the best and most thought out analysis of the "pro" side so far.

They are just re-reporting the story as Reuters and Fox presented it. They did not validate the story and then create their own version.

Who knows who first put a script with the photos; Fox News may have just re-reported someone else's story.

I had quit reading this thread, somewhere in the middle of page 4...

It's gone nowhere since then. Same arguments. Same counter arguments. Feel free to open another thread when and if more information becomes available.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back