Lock and Load!!!!!Pennsylvania TFL Shoot Sept 16th

K80Geoff,

Dont worry I will be off the your left the whole time with that SAR-2!! (I am tuning it to throw steel 90 degree's to my right) Plus we could have SodaPop's Mini off to your left, and maybe a few more SAR's!!!! Now that would give you alot of attention I am sure, nothing like tons of hot steel and brass to bright'n your day :p

SodaPop, yeah that Soda of your's that I took out was pretty messy...... ;)

eek2.gif

The Hi Power is one of John Moses Browning's greatest design!!!!!

browning1.jpg

I had my IDF HP there last time.

Dead & his friend and Marcus shot it I think but you and Geoff were too busy trying to impress the locals with that ranch rifle.:D

You got the ammo from the lady by the door, right? When I was there Sat. she had a 1260 round box for $175. I couldn`t carry it so I passed.

I got the Aimpoint sighted in at 50 yds. so far.

Ok Son your got me on that one:o
Just bring all your toys then:p

Dino- I got it from some old guy. I was at the show in Plymouth Meeting not Allentown.

Another hour out West from the Ft Washington Show..... Ugh! That would make for one long day trip for me. Will have to see.... If it is ALOT better than the Ft Washington show (is it???) then I will be there.

Who has attended the Harrisburg show??? How good is it?

Last edited:
I have been told that the Harrisburg shows are the best. Usually MAAC puts on One or two real big shows in PA every year. One Fort Washington and One Harrisburg. Appalachian Promotions puts on about 3 shows a month in PA but they are a lot smaller. Sometimes pretty good though!

Well I am in the market for a NEW car, so all future firearms purchases are on HOLD until further notice.... Ammo is a must though :D

New Car!!!!

UH what are you going to do with the old one:D Anybody have some property we can use for an afternoon:D

Geoff Ross

K80Geoff,

Yes NEW car!!!! That black monster you saw during the first shoot I made is my FIRST car. I need to get a new one bad!!!! :D Still looking around on exactly what I want, but it is getting pretty close. I should a new one before the Sept shoot if not sooner..

Oh yeah I found a ride out to, and back, to the Harrisburg show in late August so I will be there. :)

I need ammo, and more ammo, and yes still more ammo..

One of my friend's parents live on a Farm about 30 mins from W&W. I seriously doubt they would let any of us go shoot there though. :( I can always ask...

Oh yeah... Those M44's are LOUDDDDD!!!!! I had a marine come over and ask me what I was shooting since it made so much noise!!! :D

Sodapop,

Nice!!! Wait till you try out one of those M44's I picked up! They can bite. Not to mention like i said before, they are loud!!! I only have one thing that kicks worse, and that would be an ultra light 10ga! Anyone here like pain??? If so I am bring the beast out in Sept.

K80Geoff,

Ever go shooting upstate?? I *might* beable to arrange something in 2 weeks. Will talk to my friend later today.

We are going to have to come up with some new Gathering Idea after the Sept shoot. WE NEED A CAR SHOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How about we all get together and have an IDPA shoot! lol Then we'll see the real skills or lack there of! All in fun of course.

finally.....

Things have worked out for DAROGUE1, can attend a TLF PA shoot and a National get together:) New rifle comming in by mid Aug:cool: Gun show towards the end of the month. It was a bad week now things are looking up! DAROGUE1

Shooting Upstate

Dead: Yes I occasionally shoot Upstate, but mostly Sporting Clays. Although my clays shooting has been curtailed recently.

If you set up a shoot, I'll be there with my AR and pistols:D Just let me know where and when.

Geoff Ross

Back