let's see your black powder guns

Hawken and Pennsylvania. (...which is the same as KY isn't it?).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Wyosmith,there's nothing I can say that I'm sure you haven't already heard before so let me just say HOLY CRAP-A-MOLEY....you do exceptionally fine work!!!

Thanks guys. That was kind to say.
:)

if anyone wants to look at other types of muzzleloaders, say so, and if I have made that type, (and if I took pics of it) I'll post those pictures too.

I am just into 1851 Navy repros but the wood work on the guns you posted is beyond spectacular!!

Thanks for allowing all of us to see your great work! I, for one, am thoroughly impressed with it and would give anything to be that talented.

As far as I am concerned you can post anything you have ever accomplished. We all love nice guns. You might even get some new work.

Jim

well thanks Jim.
:)
What others do you like.

I have some Jaeger pictures,
some English guns,
Southern guns,
flintlock pistols.

I probably have pics of maybe 20% I have made. Many of my guns were never photographed because I have been building muzzleloaders since I was 14, and I have only owned a camera for maybe 15 years of my life.
I'll be 61 very soon.

Sixgunnin, 17 is a great age to be. I was 17 once.....long ago, ------------- in the dark ages....................

When dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Sixgunnin, 17 is a great age to be. I was 17 once.....long ago, ------------- in the dark ages....................

When dinosaurs roamed the earth.

Ah yes, I can almost smell the tantalizing aroma of Stegosaurus tenderloin roasting on an open fire. :D

Back