Is ammo more available in your area/ prices stabilized or dropping?

Prices are a little high here in GA, but not too bad. You can get FMJ as low as $18 for a box of 50 and JHP as low as $21 for a box of 20 at Academy Sports. I use to order off line but the price of shipping kills the deal for m. I can find FMJ on Lin for $15 for $15, so if I buy three boxes it cost $18 for shipping. You only save if you buy in bulk.

Local stores, 9mm on the shelf. They are brands you're familiar with.
$ 19-25. (The new normal?)

Projectiles listed online (bullets) for reloading are definitely high priced.

We want more posts since this thread has very few responses. Come on, guys.

9mm fmj is $19.99/50 here. Haven’t really looked at 223/556 lately. .22LR is about $12/13 for 100 for CCI. Hunting rounds are still insanely expensive

In upstate NY

common centerfire rifle hunting rounds are easily $2.00 apiece.
Premium bullets and mag cartridges are $3.00 each
9mm FMJ are $20 and up for a box of 50
45ACP FMJ are $25 and up for a box of 50
223/ 5.56 are still a buck a shot for plinking fmj ammo
22lR is running 8 to 10 cents a shot for plinking rounds.

Its still nuts....golf would be a cheaper sport at this point.

Weekend GS north of Houston, plenty of ammo available, still plenty of $. Prices 'seem to be softening' a bit. Powder and bullets appear to have stabilized [high]. Primers were available, but spendy+. Local shops I've been have some common stuff available at a price, don't look for much out of the mainstream.
That said, I did buy a new, sealed box of PP 7.62 Luger for $25. I'm glad I still have enough supplies on hand to support my habit.

Mail Call!!

Since I have large quantities of everything else, I should increase my modest stock of 300AAC, this may be shot up by the end of the week though.

d0a16fa35e33e2ba55a3e04741653295.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At Academy I seen lots of .22, 5.56/.223, 308, 9mm, and some 300AAC. Basically all the zombie killer stuff. Not a lot of anything else.

Pistols are flying out of the place. Seen a person buying four of the same this time, another person bought two at my last visit. Lots of single pistol buyers.
Picked up my four box limit of .300aac, an outdoor Bluetooth speaker and a tetherball set.

Forgot to mention that Scheels had lots of hunting rounds except 30-30 win. Tons of .308, some 30.06 and even .270 win. Not sure why there was more .308 than any other caliber....guess it’s that popular

Back