If you won a contest, what gun would you choose?

A vintage BAR with a detailed history of where it has been and who carried it...

The history would be more important that the gun. Maybe the battle for Sicily or the seige of Bastogne, maybe Midway Island, maybe Okinawa, perhaps the Chosin resevoir.

Either a Steyr-Hahn model 1916 (with Shoulder Stock) or one of the Star Model machine pistols based on the 1911 (I would prefer the .45 version but 9mm would do in a pinch).

Oooh! Oooh! The new (soon to be designated) M8! With all attachments/modifications.

Attachments

• Gear_051104_MX8-1.jpg
    Gear_051104_MX8-1.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 92
  • XM8_strip.jpg
    XM8_strip.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 76
mp5sd_r3_c2.gif

/edit not quite right, tho'. It needs the navy ambidextrous selector :D

A full auto M16A2, if only because there are so many uppers I could then put on it.

Failing that, probably a real AK or an RPK.

Mmmmmm.........M240 Bravo................ :D

Or maybe an M249 SAW. AWESOME WEAPON!

Or for concealed carry, a glock g18c. also awesome weapon.

Man I need to learn how to post pictures on here. Not much beats a SAW.

Attachments

• minimi.gif
    minimi.gif
    15 KB · Views: 108
I guess I should have placed the limitation on choices" "You must pick an item which would be possible to legally own." Reason I mention this is that HKMP5SD chose the FN P90. As far as I know, this item is of such new production, none are legally transferable in the USA. Well, come to think to it, I didn't stipulate the purchase had to be made in this country, did I?

Actually, some SWAT teams are now switching to the FN P90. However, they are still illegal for civilian purchase. But they sure are fun to shoot! :rolleyes:

Back