If you had a chance to get one FREE pistol from Taurus which would it be?

ONLY...ONLY...a PT92, a pistol designed by Beretta that Taurus has not managed to screw up too badly yet.
And so it goes...

Anything they want to give me. I love free guns, and would be happy with another Taurus to add to my other two 100% reliable, great shooting
Taurus handguns! :D
But me, being me, and having mostly bad luck with any give aways, I'll just have to keep buying them until I find that illusive "bad" Taurus that I hear so many rumors about. :D

I change my answer, I'd get a Model 44.

Looks like a pretty good .44 magnum, I like the porting. It is also the .44 magnum that is in Battlefield 3 and 4, the videogames which I like quite a bit.

I'd have to look to see what they've got these days. Their lineup changes a lot.

Now, if I could have any Taurus they made, I'd get one of the old model 65, fixed sight, 357's, with the wood grips from back in the early 90's. Those were nice guns.

Yes CB, the ones I shot were very good. My friend had a 65, and I had a 66 (adjustable sights). They were both excellent. Ironically, they were both stolen in separate incidents.

hmmm... I'm not a fan of taurus at all but I would say probably the 24/7. I've seen the judge lock up tighter than a crabs buttcrack and some of the smaller semis have quite a few stovepipes at the range.

I would have liked one of the TCP's that they made in 32 ACP, but I believe they have been out of production for a while now. There aren't really any current guns in particular I like, so I would probably go with a Raging Bull in 454 Casull.

Like a few others, I was going to say a PT92 because I've had good success with that series in the past, but since it's for free, why not get the most outrageous or impractical toy I can get. Either a Judge or Raging Bull for me. :)

I would have to go with a second PT1911. I've had one since they first came out. Never an issue and I'm still waiting in the finish to wear enough so I can Cerakote it.

--
Mike

Last edited:
Since I have no interest in owning any Taurus, I had to look up most of the models that have been listed. If they gave me one, I would take the most expensive one they sell and then sell it and by another brand. :D

A Curved View with Wings!:eek:
Great conversation piece until the built in flashlight quits working, the clear side plate gets covered in dirt on the inside, and the wings fall off! :rolleyes::eek:

Or a 992 :D

Back