I wonder if this guy will still be a cop, after the DNC

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Democrats lose this election, stand the hell by. The circus will be coming to a street corner near you.
Yeah, because we all know how crazy it was from 1992-2000. It was madhouse with all the terrorist attacks, the needless wars, the anti-wat demonstration, the allegations of rigged elections, the scndals in the vice-presidents office, the record number of indictments of politicians...wait a minute...that was 2000-2008. :rolleyes:

Trying to pretend one party is better than the other is just silly.

Playboypenguin, seriously? Terrorist attacks? who had who in their sights but weren't granted the green light? Don't get me started on Somalia!
Scandals? Would you like a Cuban? Indictments? "I did not have ... relations with that woman!"
Lets leave the kettle alone.

Playboy!! Where you been you old liberal lovin' Obama supportin' son of a gun??
Out "makin it rain" for them cross dressers?

Yeah, you almost got it wrong.
1992-2000 was a different set of problems.
Monica, Whitewater, Commodities trading, Vince Foster and abra cadabra notes in briefcases, ALgore and Chinese monks, Terrorist coming and going in our country and training in our flight schools to pull off 9/11, giving the order to stand down when we had Bin Laden etc. etc.

Missed Ya!!:)

Dipper

Just my two cents after looking at the video numerous times. The woman concerned was in no position to block movement of the vehicle. She was much too far to the right.

You need to watch the longer video. The officers were trying to keep back a mob of people originally demanding that they let the arrestee go. We don't see the actual move to clear the space, nor do we know what route the golf cart will take. But the order had been given to move back to everyone. We can assume that the protester did not or refused to step back with others. She may have even been shoved a bit the first time to "wake her up". Then she turns around in close quarters and says do-it-again. Her deficit was in not complying with orders to move back AND getting confrontational.

The conduct of these officers is despicable, especially in contrast to the conduct black Ann Arbor Police Officer I was standing ten feet away from while he was tasked with crowd control to protect a Ku Klux Klan rally from hundreds of angry protesters as vile racial insults were hurled at him from not only the Klan behind him, but the protesters in front of him.

And I would commend the officer for keeping his cool too. While I'm sure he didn't relish the idea of protecting the KKK speakers, I wonder if he sympathized with the protesters and thus not very annoyed by their comments. And I might presume that those protesting KKK speakers were probably a bit more willing to follow police directives than activists looking to be confrontational with the police for PR reasons.

And I might presume that those protesting KKK speakers were probably a bit more willing to follow police directives than activists looking to be confrontational with the police for PR reasons.
Not so much, really. That particular event ended with a randomly-hurled rock injuring one of the Klan women as she stood atop the roof of city hall. The entire sheet-clad group was then hustled away in a van amid a hail of rocks and a fog of tear gas, along with a flurry of vandalism against nearby businesses as the mob was forcibly dispersed.

Just gotta love people with zero LE experience and training making sweeping judgements after seeing a 5 second video. Suprise suprise its the same people that always have wonderful things to say about LE, over and over again. Does it ever get old for you guys? We all get it, you dont like cops, you know how to do the job much better than cops because you watch a lot of TV and took a class at Front Sight or whatever, we get it. Enough already.

Last edited:
Conn. Trooper, maybe you could get a couple hundred of you buddies together and storm a code pink picnic or something, chuck some rocks, spit, swear at em' etc etc and they could show you how a hug can solve everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back