how many rounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I shot bull's-eye Competition in Toronto, we used to shoot against an Estonian Club, big tall guys.

Good shots too. 22LR/32 S&W Walthers, and an other make, Swiss?
My massive .32 load in my Walther, 1.4g of 700X behind a swaged 90g soft led bullet. Incredibly accurate. Why 700X? I could buy it in 12lb kegs.

Do you shoot IDPA at home? In Canada, if I wasn't first, I was second out of 30?

Moved to the USA? Big difference, those Yanks could shoot! Wait a minute, I am a Yank now! I am still just about as accurate as I ever was, but speed? Not so much.

Love Florida, no Snow, later.

MURPHY'S LAW: If anything CAN go wrong, it WILL go wrong.
ORWELL'S COROLLARY: Murphy was an optimist.

The odds of my being in a gunfight are pretty low, but not infinitesimally small, and I still carry concealed. The odds of my needing to swim in an emergency are probably no greater than my odds of being in a gunfight, and may be much smaller. I still know how to swim very well.

The odds I'll be involved in a gunfight while swimming is the product of the two probabilities mentioned above. I still have a half-idea of a plan as to how to deal with it, if necessary.

Pistols, Knives, Kevlar vests, seat-belts, airbags, all these things are much like a parachute. If you ever have genuine and pressing need of them and don't have them, you may never have need of anything, ever again.

After 11 pages of going around on the question, if it hasn't been answered by now it never will be. I think the latter is more probable so additional discussion would be fruitless.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back