How many of you CCW two guns at once?

How many guns do you carry?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I like old things. And my wife (Thank God) does also :).

I learned a thing or two from this old thread which is a good thing for an old dog.

W.

Last edited:
I do not CC two guns, but I do keep a break-down 300BLK ar-pistol in a small duffle in the truck with a few mags. that goes into the office with me. you know, for that crazy SHTF scenario that we all know isn't going to happen, but we kinda want it to......until it really does

Nothing wrong with resurrecting an old thread, especially when many of the latest posters weren't even members yet when it was first implemented. Likely most of the others simply missed it the first time.;) I find it rather refreshing that our new members are searching for their answers.;)

Every time I wear a long sleeve shirt.

But seriously, is rare for me.
Sometimes in the winter I have my EDC buried under layers, and pop a revolver in my overcoat pocket.
But in general, I'd prefer to fill the space with a spare mag for my primary.

2 with reloads for the primary.

Primary: S&W Jframe with a 8 shot speed strip
Secondary: NAA 22 short no reloads.

Typically one, but two on occasion. I have not given much thought why two is warranted. It just feels better sometimes. Two on body as well as one on and one off.

Right now I feel nekkid as I have not been carrying any guns for two weeks. I broke and cut my trigger finger a couple weeks ago working on a washer. Can't draw much less shoot. Yes, yes I need to do more weak side practice.

At any rate, I usually carry one out of three options. Pocket auto TCP, bigger PT709 or Springfield XD9. When I go into not so good areas, like where my FIL lives I will carry my TCP as a BUG to one of the others. Usually no reloads.
When I'm on a road trip or camping I'm usually a walking arsenal with reloads and multiple guns.

Don P said:
Hope you folks realize this is a 6 year old thread

The depth of the thread resurrection on this site has always amazed me. Some of you guys dig DEEP into the search function.

That being said:

I'm a 1 gun with an extra mag type of guy. Sig Sauer P220 in 45 ACP.

Since buying a Taurus TCP 738 for carry when nothing else seems to work, I found that it was just so easy to carry it even when carrying something else.

So yeah, I carry two most times.

Old August 17, 2014, 05:19 PM #75
hartcreek
I like my antiques for around town so I usually carry Ivar Johnson and H&R Top breaks in .38 S&W in custom holsters fitted into my jacket but I also carry IWB so I can carry one .38 S&W usually my Ivar Johnson hammerless IWB and then the H&R in a fitted holster in my jacket and then use the second holster for a H&R in .32 S&W. or I may substitute a .38 S&W Webbley or something else. I carry quick loader for what ever I am carrying on a given day

I also have shoulder rigs that I can customize to carry any of my black powder C&Bs or my 624 or my Automag.

What I carry depends on where I am going on any individual day and what I am driving.
You are hardcore!

Glad you are good with carrying antiques to save your bacon.

As for me, I will carry the most modern firearm and ammunition combo I can, till they come out with the hand held phaser!

I have actually considered adding another firearm. I carry a Glock 19 in a Smartcarry and while standing I can draw almost as quick as any other holster option. When seated I would have to rock back to draw. I have debated a J frame in my front pocket so as I stood my hand would be on the grip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back