How Many Not Leo Members Own A Bulletproof Vest??

:o

I have an old ballistic vest. Second Chance, I think. Bought it on ebay.

Why do I have it? That's what happens when I'm on ebay late at night.

It's kinda like my boat motor. I have a 10hp evinrude that I have no idea what to do with. That's another thing that happened when I was on Ebay late at night. Kinda useless without a boat.

I need to go on there late at night and buy a holster for a gun I don't own. It'll go nice with the brass I've saved up to load for the 45 LC I don't own.

I have a second chance IIIa vest , its on a hanger between the wall and head board of my bed.
i got it for home defense and then had the idea of use it during deer season under my Cammie's when hunting state land...lots of hunters.:o
Ive never used it for either.

wayneinFL, pretty funny.

I believe most states have a law, which adds penalties for wearing a vest during the commission of a crime.

I don't have one, but thought about getting one for that day I win the Powerball and have to go cash that ticket.

I would like to have one for pistols rounds. Something lightweight and comfortable (as can be). What should I expect to pay for something like this in new or like new condition? Don't know when or where I would wear it, but hey I have a tactical vest I can wear over it.

Also, who has a gas mask?
I thought about buying one of these too. Who knows why.

bullet "proof" vest

I own several including a level III: all with ballistic plates rated to 308. I often perform forensic evaluations (including amytal interviews) on people (e.g. insurance fraud defendents) who would tear off your testicles and make your wife eat them, if you're not careful; thus, I am armed and protected at all times while working.
Soon, civilians will not be able to get ballistic vests at all (I had to show all kinds of credentials, that most of you don't come any where close to possessing, to get mine), as it does not matter if you die; only the cops and soldiers' lives matter to the system that is evolving before your very eyes; bet you didn't really know that or haven't thought about it.
Get one while you can; if you can. Level II at least, preferably level III with a plate for the front and back.
wardoctor

Back