How Many Not Leo Members Own A Bulletproof Vest??

What I'm seeing here is that not many people have them. I think they are an invaluable asset for home defense and I plan on getting one ASAP.

Wouldn't be a bad idea for people that spend a lot of time at the range; RSOs and whatnot. Just one more thing to make you a little more "stupid-resistant".

In some jurisdictions posession of body armor is a major serious felony. So, in effect you may be asking some of the members here to admit to a criminal act.

Shame, shame, shame on you.

For the record, NO I DO NOT have any sort of body armor.

I'm an LEO, but either way I have a spare vest in my trunk for SHTF scenarios... Also I feel like there MAY be a situation where someone other than me may need one...

I have one, PACA level III. I bought it two years ago in prep for SWA trip that never happened. Kept it afterwards cause it doesn't cost anything to feed.

Came in handy in New Orleans when I spent two weeks down there helping family after Katrina.

I'm in the "better to have and not need" club now!:D

I have a set of interceptor with the lvl IV plates and a tactical tailor plate carrier with lvl IV plates and some other random armor like a MICH helmet. I keep it for SHTF of for playing dress-up at the range.

I have a paraclete level II vest that I can use for concealment and it fits in my CIRAS very well. I also have an old PASGT flak jacket. I have never worn either out in public. I just wanted some armor I am not sure why

I've thought about getting one after being shot at the range (read my other post on this). Others replied that they wear theirs to the range to prevent similar instances.

Back