How many guns do you carry on your person tops?

How many guns do you carry tops

• 1 guns

Votes: 81 40.3%
  • 2 guns

Votes: 74 36.8%
  • 3 guns

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • 4 guns

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • 5 guns

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 6guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 guns

• 8 guns

• 9 guns

• 10 guns

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
I put one because that’s how many I carry when I carry concealed. My record is 5 if memory serves me right. A friend and I were on the way to a redneck range session. We were just going from his home a few hundred yards to the range (a grass field with a good backstop and some targets he keeps set up). Anyway, we were planning on shooting a lot that day so I carried the guns and he carried the ammo. I had two pistols (both in the waistband of my pants in front), two rifles (one in each hand), and a shotgun on a sling over my shoulder.

lol, 8 people carry 10 or more - yeah, right.... Just one here. Or none sometimes. Though in my more paranoid days, 2 fairly regularly, and up to 4 occasionally.

I tried all morning to locate this video on school dress codes where this kid starts pulling out everything from a pistol to a coachgun from his pants and clothing. By the time he is done, there are about fifteen guns laying on the table in front of him.

Alas, I could not find it.

Baggy clothes raise my awareness as I think "gun" as soon as I see them.

A friend joked saying I'd have to leave my guns at home if I was going to attend a club beach party. Just for that, I showed up wearing a polo shirt, shorts and flip-flops. He grinned at me, and said, "I told you so." I pulled him aside and showed him my Kel-Tec P32s from my front left and right pockets, my Colt Commander strong side IWB, 2 spare mags weak side OWB and a S&W 342 SOB. Then I told him he really didn't want to see what was in the cooler.

My usual carry is a P32 in the left front pocket and the 342 in a fanny pack.

FWIT, the cooler had sandwiches, Coca-colas, iced fruit and one bottle of Guiness (extra stout). I just didn't feel like sharing.

Just one here.

I was under the impression that though concealed carry laws between states are varied, it was illegal in ALL states to carry more than one concealed gun. Just wondering.:cool:

Always 2 handguns. On duty I carry a Model 23 Glock with a Model 27 for backup, Off duty, a Model 21 and Model 30. Extra mag's are of the larger size as they are compatible with the smaller sized Glocks

Also, when on duty, I have Short bbl 870, a Colt LE-AR, along with my precision rifle and a "less lethal" 870.

Back