How many guns do you carry on your person tops?

How many guns do you carry tops

• 1 guns

Votes: 81 40.3%
  • 2 guns

Votes: 74 36.8%
  • 3 guns

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • 4 guns

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • 5 guns

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 6guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 guns

• 8 guns

• 9 guns

• 10 guns

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
Two or Three. Sig P226 or Kimber 45 strong side. Kahr P9 weakside jacket pocket or IWB. Kel Tec P32 front pants pocket.

Never Too Many

I usually carry twenty five or so guns at once. It makes walking difficult, but I'm ready for anything. I hope I never fall into a stream.:D

There was a school of thought once that carrying multiple weapons was good in an armed confrontation. If you were wounded and had survived with partial paralysis or limited movement due to your wounds, there would be a weapon still within a hands reach. A downed officer could have weapons/ammunition for another active officer. Protocol was also to fire dry, drop and draw a charged weapon instead of reloading.

WildAlaska, I knew you were kidding. Ripping the tape off your inner thigh would certainly incapacitate you while you screamed in pain. :D

Rememeber where the Happy Hooker kept her knife? :D :D :D

Yes, it is interesting to see non LEO carry more than one gun.

Sir William, that school of thought is still prevalent though not widely used from what I understand. Some departments are forbidden to carry more than one gun. Poor guys. Some states also forbid more than one gun for the armed citizen.

OK - just to beat the poll I strapped on 11 and headed downtown for a successful "carry."

1. S&W 686 to right hip, owb but inside coat.
2. Taurus 669 to left him owb but inside coat.
3. Taurus 605 in ankle holster - never carry ankle normally, but needed to for this.
4. 1911 under left arm and
5. Second 1911 jury rigged under right.
6. .22 mag derringer rt front pocket.
7. Sigma 40f, SOB.
8. Jennings .22 on other ankle - won't need it anyway.
9. Ruger SBH .44 mag on rt hip, right behind S&W, under coat.
10. Makarov on Left him, righ behind Taurus still under coat.
11. High standard .22 at 1200 owb - good thing I've got a BIG coat... maybe shoulda stuck a few more in the pockets? Naw...

Slipped on the ice on the way out to the car in the driveway. Couldn't get up again til I divested myself of a dozen pounds or so of steel...

Forget beating the poll... it's dangerous.

;)

Another Benefit

If you place enough guns on you they can also offer another type of protection. They could act as body armor, at least against any caliber that is not too large.:D

Depends on what I'm wearing. If Its cold and at night and I'm wearing my hunting jacket, two. You could hide an anti-tank gun in the pockets of that thing:D As a revolver fan, I think its easier to draw another piece than reload:p

I only have two hands...

...so two guns is about enough :rolleyes:

However, I carry speedloaders for the m37 and extra magazines for the XD-40 which ever I am carrying (or both)

Springmom

Guns........lots of Guns

USPc 9mm, or GLOCK 23 on hip

GLOCK 26 on ankle

usually just GLOCK 23, always wanted a go out and do a NEO, but afraid i might get made.

Interesteing to see how many non LE carry more than one
I've carried an M4 and an M9 on duty, and I'm not LE. Does that count? Oh wait, what about this one?

stormingthecastle.jpg

I have three in that photo. ;) :D

is that an enfield l85a1? in all honesty the only things I know about that gun are from Battlefield 2 :p is it as accurate as the game claims? (supposedly it was so accurate that the brits had to redesign their marksmanship tests)

As Citizen of the Peoples Republik of Kaleefornia, where all crime and violence has been banned by law by our benevolent one party(may they rule long)system, I feel no need to carry anything for self defense. My complete trust lies with my government and their ability to keep me safe.

Mostly none, occassionally 1.

I have carried two when out harrassing bunnies and birds with my .22 though, just to have something a little more convincing if I needed it.

OK - just to beat the poll I strapped on 11 and headed downtown for a successful "carry."

1. S&W 686 to right hip, owb but inside coat.
2. Taurus 669 to left him owb but inside coat.
3. Taurus 605 in ankle holster - never carry ankle normally, but needed to for this.
4. 1911 under left arm and
5. Second 1911 jury rigged under right.
6. .22 mag derringer rt front pocket.
7. Sigma 40f, SOB.
8. Jennings .22 on other ankle - won't need it anyway.
9. Ruger SBH .44 mag on rt hip, right behind S&W, under coat.
10. Makarov on Left him, righ behind Taurus still under coat.
11. High standard .22 at 1200 owb - good thing I've got a BIG coat... maybe shoulda stuck a few more in the pockets? Naw...

Slipped on the ice on the way out to the car in the driveway. Couldn't get up again til I divested myself of a dozen pounds or so of steel...

Forget beating the poll... it's dangerous.

I would love to see the look on a cop's face if he pulled you over and you had to show him all that. :D

Back