How many guns do you carry on your person tops?

How many guns do you carry tops

• 1 guns

Votes: 81 40.3%
  • 2 guns

Votes: 74 36.8%
  • 3 guns

Votes: 29 14.4%
  • 4 guns

Votes: 6 3.0%
  • 5 guns

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • 6guns

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 7 guns

• 8 guns

• 9 guns

• 10 guns

Votes: 11 5.5%

• Total voters
I accidently voted twice. I voted three, and then I changed to two. Only once have I had three (I bought one, and then went to the mall and didnt want to leave it in the car)

jeez...where on earth did you pack seven guns? :confused:

I'm guessing a double shoulder holster, two on the waist, two in thigh holsters, and an ankle? Of if you couldn't wear the thigh holsters then maybe two shoulder, two waist, two ankle....and a SOB/MOB?

Off duty, one. On the job, two; duty issue (Glock 17, for now, but soon to be a Les Baer Custom Carry 1911, whenever Baer gets done building it for me :cool: :D ) & either a Walther PPK/S or a Det. Special in an ankle holster.

galco NY shoulder rig, two Browning Hi Powers

On Hip in Galco concealable, Browning High power

Back Pocket in Azrael pocket holster...Seecamp 32

Three NAA min revolvers, one taped to the inside of each thigh, one under...well...under..

S+W 642s on each ankle

A Colt Defender on top of head...I usually wear a yarmulke

WildbeatthatAlaska

Like Sir William, when the duty called for heavy armament, I was.

But only 4 for me - 2 duty handguns, long arm, and a BUG.

2 hip, 2 shoulder, 1 vest, 1 thigh and 1 calf on opposite sides. We served the hard case avon warrants. Knock, knock. AVON CALLING! Around 0500.

If you go with more than three and get into a shootout, would you freeze at some point and say to yourself...which one do I pull next, which one do I pull. Primary, secondary, BUG , Knife, anything more than that would just confuse me.

wouldn't carrying a huge number of guns increase the likelihood that one gets out of your control in a closer-quarters situation?

if you know you need more firepower, open carry something bigger. if two guns you've practiced with enough to trust them as CC weapons jam or misfire, your maker's calling.

Wild,
Lord forbid you ever have to draw that taped "from unda" NAA mini, ouch :eek:
For me, a Seecamp .380 front pocket and sometimes Kahr k9 IWB.

wow, some of you have put 7-10 guns! :eek: That doesn't scare me, but isn't that rather inconvenient....and heavy? What would kinda make me uneasy about doing that is: what would a policeman think if he approached you and you had to reveal 10 guns on your person? I shy away whenever I find I have more than 2 guns loaded and ready to go about me on my person or even in my hotel room.

well, I often carry two, but there have been times when just for grins, I have gone to the mall with 7 or 8 tucked here and there. :)

Back