How big is your "arsenal?

I have a few more guns than I need given the time constraints that I have on hunting, shooting, and cleaning / maintaining. I would like to divest myself of eight or ten of them, but have real trouble deciding which ones. I tell myself that I certainly do not need any more. But then there's the S & W 686 PC....might just need to pick up one of those!

4 22lr 2 semi 2 bolt
2 savage bolt centerfire
2 semi centerfire
1 savage shotgun

Wish I had that Smith model 41 back.

Well, sir, l never had much use for one.

Marlin 450
Marlin 30-30
Mossberg Flex 12G
Ruger 10/22 plus 2 other cheap plinker bolt action 22's
Ruger Redhawk .44
G35 40S&W

Currently on the hunt for a decent 300 or 338 left hand hunting rifle.

I really do not go by the number of guns,I go by caliber. .17hm2,.22 short,.22 lr,.22 tcm,.22 hornet,.32 app,.32 sw,.32 sw long,.32 hr mag,.327 mag,7.62x28r,7.62-39,9mm,.38 special,.357 mag,.40 sw,.44 mag,.45 lr,.45 app,.243,.45-70,.12 ga,410.

Big enough that I'm running out of places to put safes in my house. :( Then there is all the reloading equipment and components. :( x 2

You guys are BAD LUCK! It just so happens a trailer with a boat on it crashed into my house today--and took out all but one of my weapons. :rolleyes:

Interesting topic , I recently had a family member over for diner and they noticed my new rather large safe . I asked if they wanted to check it out . They said sure so I walk over and started talking about the exterior then opened it up while explaining the lock . Then swung the door open and start explaining all the security features ( bolt size , plating on door , auto relocker etc ) then shelving , door organizer & fire rating . All this took very little time really . When I closed the door there first comment had nothing to do with the safe Rather "so you have 14 guns" :eek: . I asked , after all I just described about the safe and all you did was took inventory of my safe REALLY!!! ???? . This actually up set me for awhile . Now that was clearly my fault and was on me for sure but for what ever reason I never considered opening my safe to a family member would have them inventorying the contents . Never again to anyone . :mad:

Anyway I think I was more shocked because I did not know how many firearms I actually had . So I counted , they were WAY off on the count :D so lets just say I have more then 14 ;)

According to my wife, I have way, way too many.

However... 4 pistols, one .22 rifle.

And currently have my eye on two more pistols.

I have about the biggest safe you can buy without buying a safe-door and building a room.

“Honey, is not my fault! I swear they’re breeding in that thing!”

I'm not sure to be honest. There is a list in a couple of places for insurance purposes, I don't know how old the list is.

I can tell you how many I don't own at home. The kids each have three rifles. The wife has four pistols and five rifles (although she could be holding out on me). Two belong to the job.

The rest of them are mine.... all mine...

Back