heres a scenario for ya, what would you do?

I guess it depends how I felt that day. But if it's not my business, I'd give up the money. If he acted stupid, or said something to piss me off, then I'd likely kill the idiot and stick the screwdriver thru his ear. I would really. Wonder if you could get workers comp for the traumatic experience? I'd take that too.

What Arc Angel said.

And something to look into if you ever have to defend yourself are the case histories on peace officer uses of deadly force. As Arc Angel points out there is a perceived difference as to when a peace officer may defend him or herself with deadly force and other citizens under similar circumstances, which is unjustifiable. So presenting a what's good for the goose is good for the gander case might be worth considering sometimes.

Many years ago (too many years ago) I DID work at a 711. I worked the 11 pm to 7am shift. One thing I did was feed the Cops. I never charged them for coffee and a sandwich was an entitlement. One night about 2am two aholes came in and while one was walking about taking stuff and generally vandalizing the other. leaned over the counter, grabbed me by the shirt, pulled a knife and told me he wanted money. I had a mop bucket, the commercial variety with the big squeeze thin and the steel handle about 2' long. I pulled the handle loose and laid it on the leering fool and proceeded...
While I was beating him, the other guy freaked out and ran from the store just as a Cop was pulling up for coffee. In short, they were both busted. The guy I was working on was ambulanced away. The Cop thought it was a hoot. It was then I decided to carry.

if I owned a store

I would put a sign up that said 'employees armed' and lets see what happenes.
I would issue a pistol for them. :cool: :rolleyes: I am dead mother fuccin serious too :D :mad:

Back